The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Jesus, big dog, don't post that garbage here. 

I mean I definitely understand you, but also I'm not weeping at all if I see an article about how McConnell couldn't receive the care he needed in part because one of our ouldes needed a quick charge on their iPhone. Same reason I don't care about Richard Spencer getting sucker punched. These people will never get what they truly deserve in this lifetime.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

I guess that means I'm either getting a new Xbox or finally building my gaming rig. I should probably just plan on building the rig.

Will Todd Howard still have control over game direction... I hope in the end this is a slap in his face for how he did obsidian with new Vegas.

Just now, lostone said:

Will Todd Howard still have control over game direction... I hope in the end this is a slap in his face for how he did obsidian with new Vegas.

That article says everything is expected to basically stay the same, MS will just own the studios and provide them more resources than they previously had. Sounds like Bethesda will still be publishing their own games too. It's not very clear.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

That article says everything is expected to basically stay the same, MS will just own the studios and provide them more resources than they previously had. Sounds like Bethesda will still be publishing their own games too. It's not very clear.

I’d just want fallout game similar to fallout new Vegas.  Fallout 4 was such a disappointment though I did put quite a few hours into it

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I mean I definitely understand you, but also I'm not weeping at all if I see an article about how McConnell couldn't receive the care he needed in part because one of our ouldes needed a quick charge on their iPhone. Same reason I don't care about Richard Spencer getting sucker punched. These people will never get what they truly deserve in this lifetime.

People like hoopazz are overly touchy. Of course I wouldn't unplug it. Just clowning around about my distaste for a jerkwad. 

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

And he will do away with all police departments, eliminate social security, let gangs move into suburban neighborhoods to put women at high risk, plus a plethora of BS that Trump is pushing. If one bit of it was fact I would judt not vote. And if Moscow Mitch happened to be a on ventilator and I was nearby, I would unplug it just to charge my iPhone. :ninja:

TDS and MDS all in one...you beat all

17 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

And honestly, that's really the only reason needed. Why use all of the mental gymnastics to explain why you're being not being obviously hypocritical here? I would respect it more if they simply just said "We run the senate right now, so we make the rules". Which is 100% true. 

24 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And honestly, that's really the only reason needed. Why use all of the mental gymnastics to explain why you're being not being obviously hypocritical here? I would respect it more if they simply just said "We run the senate right now, so we make the rules". Which is 100% true.