• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

I don't see any upside to keeping Quinn. Didn't see any after last season, don't see any now after 0-2 losing the way we did in both games. Then he's throwing the players under the bus like he's Kirby Smart with a hand full of rings or something. Quinn had his chance... studs all over the field, including the prime years of an all pro caliber QB and WR combo. It's time to move on.

I can't imagine how he keeps the respect of that locker room now.

So about the RBG situation, if the GOP goes full hypocritical partisan power grab then I’m fully on board with eliminating the filibuster (which I have for years) and expanding the court if Biden wins and Dems take the Senate.  But I would also do the following:

Tell the GOP senate caucus that Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and the others will have no seat at any negotiating tables.  If the GOP wants to negotiate on legislation as the minority then they can send one of the few members who didn’t act in pure bad faith.  If they insist on having McConnell or one of the others as Senate Minority leader then the GOP gets nothing from the legislation.  Zero.  

I would also take every single pork barrel project or benefit for KY, SC, and other states out of every single piece of legislation until the people of those states elect new senators.  And Dems should do everything else in their power to marginalize and back bench every one of them.

People like McConnell think there are no consequences for their horse ****.  I hope if the Dems take power, they make the cost of acting like that so high that other Reps will think twice about that hypocritical lying BS in the future.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

This is the reason I don't use FEDEX. 

New-Bitmap-Image.png

They delivered my stuff to a neighbor down the street last weekend! I am checking status and they said "delivered"!  It wasn't, so I figured someone else had it. I went driving down the street and saw it on someone's porch. I rang the doorbell, no one answered, so I loaded my Telly and took it home.

Just now, biloxifalcon said:

They delivered my stuff to a neighbor down the street last weekend! I am checking status and they said "delivered"!  It wasn't, so I figured someone else had it. I went driving down the street and saw it on someone's porch. I rang the doorbell, no one answered, so I loaded my Telly and took it home.

For me, they just leapfrog'd Georgia from Tn. to Fla. which makes the wait even longer.