The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

No, no, no... That gives officers the ability to defend themselves when the "threat is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury".

What part of a dude walking away and getting in his car fits that description?

Also, smooth brain, you didn't actually read the statute...

A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he: (1) Initially provokes the use of force against himself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant; (2) Is attempting to commit, committing, or fleeing after the commission or attempted commission of a felony; or (3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force

The cop initiated contact, he escalated, and the cop continued the use of force. Not Blake. He was walking away.

You may need to brush up on reading comprehension.  However, calling me smooth brain is like me calling you a coomer.  What is the point?

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

At what point can someone walk down the street, get kicked in the head, and not be expected to defend themselves?

It's all about the context but when you kill someone things get much more complicated.

If said person was walking down the street, gets kicked in the head by a 10 year old, and then shoots and kills them? Would that count?

No? Is it because the level of the response is completely out of proportion?

Have you ever hit someone with the butt of a rifle?  It's pretty effective

Do you think dumb*** could have maybe fired a shot in the air to show he meant business before committing murder?

Why is a guy with an assault rifle running from a guy with a skateboard in the first place?

A stupid person with an assault rifle is going to do stupid things.

9 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It's all about the context but when you kill someone things get much more complicated.

If said person was walking down the street, gets kicked in the head by a 10 year old, and then shoots and kills them? Would that count?

Do you think dumb*** could have maybe fired a shot in the air to show he meant business before committing murder?

Why is a guy with an assault rifle running from a guy with a skateboard in the first place?

In the words of all these Blue Lives matter idiots...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Dude went out looking for a fight, and now he's going to spend his life in jail.

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

My comprehension is fine. I'm not from Alabama. We're learned in the North...

I’m still laughing at you quoting the actual statute he cited and him saying “brush up on reading comprehension” without responding to any specific points.  

Dude’s just another TATF’er who is out of his league down here.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Where is the threat of deadly force to the officer or to others?

”He maybe perhaps might have possibly had some unspecified weapon in the car,” is not a threat of deadly force to the officer or to others.

There wasn't any, and that's the main issue. Same with the dude in GA that was drunk in  the drive-thru.

Was he in the right? No

Did he deserve to die? No

My 7 year old gets this...

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m still laughing at you quoting the actual statute he cited and him saying “brush up on reading comprehension” without responding to any specific points.  

They don't realize that we actually know what the sh*t we're doing down here. We're a different level of debate team, not that Busch League level that has such amazing debate prowess as "Do we think Kazee is the best safety in the league?"

The answer is Kazee is horrible, and they're way outta their league down here in the basement that is ABF...

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I don't need to respond to the statute I cited, it is pretty clear to me how it reads.  I will come back in the future to play these games as it is entertaining on so many levels. Have a good day gentlemen.

1 minute ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I don't need to respond to the statute I cited, it is pretty clear to me how it reads.  I will come back in the future to play these games as it is entertaining on so many levels. Have a good day gentlemen.

:lol:

He gets pressed on facts and he’s all like...

7D1MT.gif

Also, you completely dodged this...

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Where is the threat of deadly force to the officer or to others?

”He maybe perhaps might have possibly had some unspecified weapon in the car,” is not a threat of deadly force to the officer or to others.

It absolutely is. From both a Legal and literal point of view.

You just don't understand how to read legal documents.

20 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You do realize you are talking to someone that has already made their mind up, right? 

13 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

In the words of all these Blue Lives matter idiots...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Dude went out looking for a fight, and now he's going to spend his life in jail.

Then again, he might end up on a table with a sequence of needles awaiting him. 

Depending on the state law of course.

4 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I thought this was a Sponge post until I got to the bolded part.  

You're like a woke version of him but without the toys.  Which is cool.  (If I can say "woke".)

I'm not really sure what woke actually means, to be honest. I mean I know how people use it but what does it meeeeaaaannnn

I actually felt like I shouldn't have brought up PTSD after I posted that. It's not anything I hang my hat on. I wish I didn't live with it. I am legitimately hyper vigilant most of the time, especially around crowds. I regularly imagine what the worst case scenario would be and play it out in my head in an instant. Over and over. Walking on campus, I look for places a gunman would likely come from, consider my options, etc. When I'm driving, I imagine getting in a car wreck or other situations and picture my reaction to potentially horrible events. I've had nightmares and flashes during the day where terrible things happened to people I love and the emotions of that moment were very real to me. Wish I could make it stop. I've lost some friends to severe cases of this. I was just getting at the perspective that those folks walking up on regular people enjoying dinner together could be bad news if they walk up on the wrong people. I would snap and I (probably) mostly agree with them and try to be peaceful with everyone.

@Sponge is a cool dude though, I don't know why he gets so much **** sometimes. He's really not political but people respond to him like he is super political and follows or even cares about most of this stuff lol. I'd smoke him out just to play with his GI Joes though. 😬