• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

So I don't listen and walk around my car with my kids in the backseat and that warrants me to die?

That mindset is so f'n stupid.

Resist arrest, dont listen, and reach into your car... Why is the mindset of following orders by police and letting a court decide the outcome so f'n stupid?  Why is taking responsibility for ones own actions so f'n stupid?

Just now, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Resist arrest, dont listen, and reach into your car... Why is the mindset of following orders by police and letting a court decide the outcome so f'n stupid?  Why is taking responsibility for ones own actions so f'n stupid?

Resisting arrest, not listening or reaching into your car shouldn't be a death warrant.

If that was the case, then people who rip up traffic tickets, curse out cops in public or raid public buildings should all be dead meat.

3 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Lets just say, and I'm giving you a lot benefit here, that he was actively resisting.

Where is the law showing that the price of resisting arrest is death? Show me 1 law that states that the punishment for resisting is death.

Better yet, show me one law that gives the police the authority to be the Judge, jury, and executioner.

I'll hang up and listen for your response.

26 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This is part of the problem.

People don't ******* think things through.

When you take a god**** loaded assault rifle to a protest the chances of you shooting someone increases exponentially.

What was this guy thinking was going to happen? He was going to look tough and command respect? He probably didn't think if I take this there's a very good chance I could kill someone. Nope. That dumb*** thought he was going to look cool playing soldier.

******* morons..... 

True story, HolyMoses Jr, the Elder, went to a few protests here in Atlanta in June (being the Liberal Arts nerd that he is, he posted flyers with suggested readings).  When he left the house, I would tell him "Don't be an idiot."

If he had left the house with a rifle instead of pamphlets, I would have known it was already too late.

HOW do you raise a son to take a rifle to a protest rally?

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I agree.  And there’s a larger point — police don’t treat white people this way.  Remember the ARMED Michigan protesters who stormed the capitol and shouted at police and tried to get into the governor’s office?  Police just stood there and did nothing.  But a guy starts to get in his car without any sign of having a weapon and gets shot seven times in the back.  The disparity is glaring.

Just the fact that the white kid who shot people being alive is even more glaring.

We have seen time and time again people of color essentially be executed and denied their due process while jaggoffs like him  and Dylan roof and any of the other few dozen or so white guys who shoot up schools, movie theaters, and other gathering places are treated with kid gloves.

59 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Just for some context, I watched the video. He was being chased, then he tripped, while on his *** he was being bum rushed by a guy looking like he was trying to kick while down (gun shot), then another guy tried to hit him with the truck of a skateboard (shot). and another guy attempts a head kick (shot). The guy was on his *** the whole time. 

What about the people he was shooting at when he stood up and no one was closer than 20 yards?

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Lets just say, and I'm giving you a lot benefit here, that he was actively resisting.

Where is the law showing that the price of resisting arrest is death? Show me 1 law that states that the punishment for resisting is death.

Better yet, show me one law that gives the police the authority to be the Judge, jury, and executioner.

I'll hang up and listen for your response.

Watch the whole video not the 5 second clip... Then we can have a real conversation.  You are absolutely correct, this is not judge Dred.  However, police must be allowed to protect themselves, the public, and the kids in the backseat.  Remember this a domestic call.

Nevermind the fact that these people seem WAAAAAAYYYYY too comfortable with the concept of police using deadly force.  I’m not sure how to articulate it, but there’s something very disturbing about hearing that a cop shot a guy seven times in the back and just shrugging about it, like that’s something that should be routine and regular in an advanced society.  Most people should hear that and think, “WHOA, there better be an incredibly good reason for that.”   These guys act like they just kind of shrugged and thought, “ah well, just another day in the USA.”  The very concept of police shooting a person to death ought to be more alarming to people.

4 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Watch the whole video not the 5 second clip... Then we can have a real conversation.  You are absolutely correct, this is not judge Dred.  However, police must be allowed to protect themselves, the public, and the kids in the backseat.  Remember this a domestic call.

Video doesn't matter.

Again... super simple stuff here. Where is the law that allows officers to act as judge, jury, executioner?

Just say it. "There is no law that allows officers to act as judge, jury, executioner"

So why are you defending them when they do?

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Nevermind the fact that these people seem WAAAAAAYYYYY too comfortable with the concept of police using deadly force.  I’m not sure how to articulate it, but there’s something very disturbing about hearing that a cop shot a guy seven times in the back and just shrugging about it, like that’s something that should be routine and regular in an advanced society.  Most people should hear that and think, “WHOA, there better be an incredibly good reason for that.”   These guys act like they just kind of shrugged and thought, “ah well, just another day in the USA.”  The very concept of police shooting a person to death ought to be more alarming to people.

The thing that bothers me is the idiots actively supporting the officers. Had this officer done this to a middle aged white guy in a decently wealthy suburb, he would be in cuffs. Had a black officer done this to a middle aged white guy with a NRA card in his pocket in the suburbs, all of the same people defending the cop would be calling for his head.

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

The thing that bothers me is the idiots actively supporting the officers. Had this officer done this to a middle aged white guy in a decently wealthy suburb, he would be in cuffs. Had a black officer done this to a middle aged white guy with a NRA card in his pocket in the suburbs, all of the same people defending the cop would be calling for his head.

And posting things like "where is the media coverage of those" ( even though multiple media outlets cover it)

And "Justice for Louis Wingate III"

5 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Video doesn't matter.

Again... super simple stuff here. Where is the law that allows officers to act as judge, jury, executioner?

Just say it. "There is no law that allows officers to act as judge, jury, executioner"

So why are you defending them when they do?

Georgia code title 16-3-21

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

And posting things like "where is the media coverage of those" ( even though multiple media outlets cover it)

And "Justice for Louis Wingate III"

For sure. That's the issue I have.

And from a personal point of view, I get away with way more than my wife does with cops. I'm a bald, middle aged white dude with a beard and typically a pretty bad attitude towards officers. She's a cute mom/first grade teacher.

But one of us is brown. She's been pulled over a ton while driving up here. I've been pulled over once for doing 90 on 17 in a 55, and I got a warning and a compliment on the car...

42 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

When are democatric govenors going to protect property and businesses?  Protests do not equal arson, battery, assault, or any other actions that break the law.

I don't know about the govenor but he should do something.

That being said I'm pretty sure if you go out and take the laws into your own hands that's illegal in every state.

It's one thing to defend your property. It's a completely different thing when you walk the streets with an assault rifle looking to dispense justice.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don't know about the govenor but he should do something.

That being said I'm pretty sure if you go out and take the laws into your own hands that's illegal in every state.

It's one thing to defend your property. It's a completely different thing when you walk the streets with an assault rifle looking to dispense justice.

At what point can someone walk down the street, get kicked in the head, and not be expected to defend themselves?

Just now, Scrunchomarx said:

I don’t know guys. I really like the concept of judge dredd and feel it’s really be worth while around our more “urban” citizens at least until robocalls come online but really I prefer a more human touch. 

The funny thing is we did this once upon a time.

It was called the Wild West. People took matters into their own hands and people were getting killed left and right.

If white people want to go out and kill each other... who are we to object?

2 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Georgia code title 16-3-21

No, no, no... That gives officers the ability to defend themselves when the "threat is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury".

What part of a dude walking away and getting in his car fits that description?

Also, smooth brain, you didn't actually read the statute...

A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he: (1) Initially provokes the use of force against himself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant; (2) Is attempting to commit, committing, or fleeing after the commission or attempted commission of a felony; or (3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force

The cop initiated contact, he escalated, and the cop continued the use of force. Not Blake. He was walking away.