The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

And thats why you can't trust edited video. The one I watched was just him running for his life....but falls to mention what you said.

Even without the video he fled the state to try and avoid prosecution so that just goes to show he knows what he did was wrong and he would be going to jail.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

That's hersay, based on video guy was defending himself 100%.  Even if he did as you claimed, not the smartest idea to chase a guy with a gun down the street and kick him in the head.

If it's an eyewitness report then it's not hearsay.  Notice that I also said "allegedly" and "reportedly".  It's not been established yet, but there are reports out there.  Not to be a broken record, but everybody should wait until all the evidence comes out before saying it was justified or not.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Living 30 min away means he was looking for confrontation imo.

That's my thought.  He definitely wasn't defending his own property or home.  

Another thing that's going to be important, I think, is his social media and communications prior to him going there.  Also way too early to draw any conclusions, of course.  My point is simply that we might find out the guy was making posts about wanting to shoot protesters.  Or we might find out there's nothing to indicate that.  Just saying that the social media and communications by him could be revealing.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

Even without the video he fled the state to try and avoid prosecution so that just goes to show he knows what he did was wrong and he would be going to jail.

I don't know that returning to your home is fleeing the state.  Reports are that he lives in Antioch, IL.  

Having typed that, though, I would think he would go straight to the police if he thought he was justified in the shooting.  So maybe he actually did flee.  At the very least, he left the scene after shooting multiple people and we're not sure if he ever contacted police after that.  

I honestly don't know.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If it's an eyewitness report then it's not hearsay.  Notice that I also said "allegedly" and "reportedly".  It's not been established yet, but there are reports out there.  Not to be a broken record, but everybody should wait until all the evidence comes out before saying it was justified or not.

Since this stuff is so heated with both sides I'd have a hard to believe anyone. I'd need to see video of the entire situation from start to finish. I know there's cameras everywhere that caught this.

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

If a seventeen year old kid drives thirty miles out of his way to go take part in a counter protest with an AR......I'm gonna say the smart money is on the 17 year old kid doing something really stupid. I mean just being there with an AR is already really stupid.

Wait, it was a 17 year old kid?

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I don't know that returning to your home is fleeing the state.  Reports are that he lives in Antioch, IL.  

Having typed that, though, I would think he would go straight to the police if he thought he was justified in the shooting.  So maybe he actually did flee.  At the very least, he left the scene after shooting multiple people and we're not sure if he ever contacted police after that.  

I honestly don't know.

He litteraly walks to the end of the street with hands in the air, that's not exactly fleeing the scene.

Just now, Sponge said:

Since this stuff is so heated with both sides I'd have a hard to believe anyone. I'd need to see video of the entire situation from start to finish. I know there's cameras everywhere that caught this.

Exactly why I'm holding off making any strong conclusions.  We know a few things for certain, like that he wasn't protecting his own property and that he drove 30 miles to be there and he was with an armed militia-type group for at least some period of time (I've seen that video).  But there's so much we don't know yet.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I honestly don't know.

Leaving the scene of any crime, regardless of if its 30ft or 30 miles, is fleeing the scene.

If they call it that for a hit-and-run, it's definitely that for taking people's lives with a weapon.

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

@achilles return Since you've been gone a couple days playing flight simulator, the new forum theme looks like a cockpit with all the useless information on the right side. You might appreciate that in a weird way.

lol here's a few of us trying to help a friend land a jet at a bahaman airport with no lights at night

https://www.twitch.tv/iamburno/clip/BraveTameRingTriHard

3 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Did you see the other video?  The one that shows him resisting arrest after supposedly being tased?  If he follows instructions there would not be roits now.

I've seen video of white men physically attacking police, without following instructions and they still don't get shot.

Unless you're a cop-killer, no crime can justify getting shot in the back.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

Leaving the scene of any crime, regardless of if its 30ft or 30 miles, is fleeing the scene.

If they call it that for a hit-and-run, it's definitely that for taking people's lives with a weapon.

I can understand leaving the scene given the amount of rioters but leaving the state just looks bad.

6 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Did you see the other video?  The one that shows him resisting arrest after supposedly being tased?  If he follows instructions there would not be roits now.

Do you not see a problem with a system that warrants getting shot seven times for not following instructions?

Is that the justification? 

Cop: "He didn't do what I said, so I shot him in the back seven times in front of his children."

Do you not see something wrong with that rationalization?