• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Angry White people... there is nothing more dangerous.

Interesting fact. White people are the cause and victims of most of the gun deaths in the US.

Primarily because in gun deaths 61% is suicide. Of that white people occur in much  much higher numbers... especially in the southern states.

Speaking of angry white people, on the extreme right, and, of course, on a militia. They caught the homicidal ***hole that murdered those protesters. But the cops drove right past him!!!! Right-wing terrorism at its lowest.

Kenosha 'Vigilante' With Long Gun Arrested, Booked for Homicide

And, then the unthinkable happens. As police swarm the area in patrol cars and fortified vehicles, the vigilante -- gun clearly visible around his chest -- put his hands up in the air. The police vehicles all pass him, as the crowd screams he's the shooter. WTFF?

It's a stunning contrast ... the white vigilante posed a clear and present danger, even if cops didn't know he was the shooter, yet Jacob Blake, an unarmed black man, was shot in the back 7 times as he tried to get in his car. Jacob is now paralyzed from the waist down.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-2-dead-1-injured-jacob-blake-protest-police-blm/?fbclid=IwAR1uON5UPRSQvNIeqZQBKP7V9ahYYDrDXlVmGmrAEw6UBrKlC5WQXljMT-E

50 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Angry White people... there is nothing more dangerous.

Interesting fact. White people are the cause and victims of most of the gun deaths in the US.

Primarily because in gun deaths 61% is suicide. Of that white people occur in much  much higher numbers... especially in the southern states.

So is an Angry White Lives Matter movement on the horizon?  

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I want confirmation about the riot police thanking him for being there part.  If that’s true, holy ****.

I saw the video of the police “thanking” the militia group.  The police seem to tell the militia group to move off the private property and after they started moving said something like “Thank you, we appreciate it”.  So it could just be the police thanking the militia group for following orders.  But the police did give them water.  

Just for some context, I watched the video. He was being chased, then he tripped, while on his *** he was being bum rushed by a guy looking like he was trying to kick while down (gun shot), then another guy tried to hit him with the truck of a skateboard (shot). and another guy attempts a head kick (shot). The guy was on his *** the whole time. 

38 minutes ago, Statick said:

Speaking of angry white people, on the extreme right, and, of course, on a militia. They caught the homicidal ***hole that murdered those protesters. But the cops drove right past him!!!! Right-wing terrorism at its lowest.

Kenosha 'Vigilante' With Long Gun Arrested, Booked for Homicide

And, then the unthinkable happens. As police swarm the area in patrol cars and fortified vehicles, the vigilante -- gun clearly visible around his chest -- put his hands up in the air. The police vehicles all pass him, as the crowd screams he's the shooter. WTFF?

It's a stunning contrast ... the white vigilante posed a clear and present danger, even if cops didn't know he was the shooter, yet Jacob Blake, an unarmed black man, was shot in the back 7 times as he tried to get in his car. Jacob is now paralyzed from the waist down.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-2-dead-1-injured-jacob-blake-protest-police-blm/?fbclid=IwAR1uON5UPRSQvNIeqZQBKP7V9ahYYDrDXlVmGmrAEw6UBrKlC5WQXljMT-E

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I want confirmation about the riot police thanking him for being there part.  If that’s true, holy ****.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I saw the video of the police “thanking” the militia group.  The police seem to tell the militia group to move off the private property and after they started moving said something like “Thank you, we appreciate it”.  So it could just be the police thanking the militia group for following orders.  But the police did give them water.  

Guy attacked from behind and defends himself, not sure what video you watched.

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Just for some context, I watched the video. He was being chased, then he tripped, while on his *** he was being bum rushed by a guy looking like he was trying to kick while down (gun shot), then another guy tried to hit him with the truck of a skateboard (shot). and another guy attempts a head kick (shot). The guy was on his *** the whole time. 

Reports are that he was being chased because he shot a protester about a block away.  

1 minute ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I looked like self defense to me, especially since he was running from them but tripped. Not sure why he needed to be out in the street with a gun though. Should have stayed on his property and defended it.

2 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

After allegedly shooting a protester down the street.  This is one of those situations where everybody should hold off until we get all the facts.  There are too many things we don't know right now.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

I looked like self defense to me, especially since he was running from them but tripped. Not sure why he needed to be out in the street with a gun though. Should have stayed on his property and defended it.

He was there with a group of militia-type guys.  Some police are calling them "vigilantes" who were roaming the streets trying to police the protesters.  He lives about 30 minutes away, which means he went there armed specifically to confront protesters.  He had bad intentions.  He was also being attacked.  He also reportedly shot a protester down the street, which is why he was being chased.  There's too many unknowns right now.

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

And thats why you can't trust edited video. The one I watched was just him running for his life....but falls to mention what you said.

Right, except I don't know that the video was edited.  The photographer probably didn't start filming until he fell on the ground.  There are a lot of videos that are going to get put out and it's going to take some time to sort it all out.  Police have arrested him and charged him with homicide, so they think there's at least some criminality involved on his part.  But again, until all of the videos and all of the evidence comes out, we should probably be careful about saying whether he was justified or not.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He was there with a group of militia-type guys.  Some police are calling them "vigilantes" who were roaming the streets trying to police the protesters.  He lives about 30 minutes away, which means he went there armed specifically to confront protesters.  He had bad intentions.  He was also being attacked.  He also reportedly shot a protester down the street, which is why he was being chased.  There's too many unknowns right now.

Living 30 min away means he was looking for confrontation imo.