• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

lmao I forgot she said Collins actually won over Loeffler. I wonder if Kelly called daddy to complain 

And in a totally unrelated story...

I wonder why no one has brought up what happens if the NEW Nonpartisan AG decides to actually investigate stock trading during COVID??? where does that leave BOTH of the candidates in this state plus the guy in Carolina? 

Just gonna leave that thought right there and see what happens.

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And in a totally unrelated story...

I wonder why no one has brought up what happens if the NEW Nonpartisan AG decides to actually investigate stock trading during COVID??? where does that leave BOTH of the candidates in this state plus the guy in Carolina? 

Just gonna leave that thought right there and see what happens.

I'm not sure that would be revisited since they were all "cleared." However, speaking of Sidney Powell again, I'm not so sure that a new AG will reverse the DOJ's position of attempting to dismiss the prosecution against Flynn. Powell ****** around with so many frivolous motions and wasted so much time unless Donny is going to go ahead and pardon Flynn on his way out, which would not surprise me along with Bannon and Manafort.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Definition of insanity: Counting the same votes over and over . . .  expecting a different result. . . .  and when nothing changes cry out "I still won."

WTH is wrong with him (and @WhenFalconsWin )?  Both quacks. :mmmhmm:

Says the Russian/Impeachment/Hoax Trump wasn't duly elected Lemmings 4 year crowd member @Big_Dog...or as we know him, Numbnuts

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I'm not sure that would be revisited since they were all "cleared." However, speaking of Sidney Powell again, I'm not so sure that a new AG will reverse the DOJ's position of attempting to dismiss the prosecution against Flynn. Powell ****** around with so many frivolous motions and wasted so much time unless Donny is going to go ahead and pardon Flynn on his way out, which would not surprise me along with Bannon and Manafort.

Knowing the DOJ, there is probably a “rule” against it. 

You’re probably right. 😔

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Definition of insanity: Counting the same votes over and over . . .  expecting a different result. . . .  and when nothing changes cry out "I still won."

WTH is wrong with him (and @WhenFalconsWin )?  Both quacks. :mmmhmm:

I still want to know what da he!! are folks Protesting against! 

What that Blacks went out and voted in higher numbers and they actually counted those votes this time!?? 

Thats pretty much what this comes down to.

10 minutes ago, Sponge said:

ESPN is a major part of my Youtube recommended sports feed. Chat Sports is the best sports YT channel by far.

Especially after an Atlanta Sports loss the LAST CHANNEL I am watching is that garbage! 

I would Sooner sit and watch FOX business in the morning with Maria B.(can’t quite watch full on FOXNews)

:lol:

28 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Says the Russian/Impeachment/Hoax Trump wasn't duly elected Lemmings 4 year crowd member @Big_Dog...or as we know him, Numbnuts

Nostradumbazz gives us an opinion on yesterday's  NYT Magazine article on Trump's looming criminal charges:

Before listing the crimes Trump will be charged with, First, the prosecutions won’t have to take place in DC, so they won’t have to sap up too much of the energy of lawmaking for which the new Administration needs to fight. Second, they will come under the aegis of the new attorney general, not via direct marching orders from the President. Third, given that, it seems likely that a talented district team, such as especially SDNY would handle much of it. Fourth, that makes sense because it would enable the Federal team to cross-pollinate with the teams run by Letitia James and Cyrus Vance. Fifth—and really importantly—there is no doubt that there is a vast list of pre-presidential crimes that Biden’s team wouldn’t need to get involved in anyway—most likely bank fraud, insurance fraud, tax fraud, money laundering and conspiracies with mobsters from a number of countries—Russia, Ukraine, Albania (on the taxi front), etc.  Finally, presenting hard evidence of a vast list of crimes, will—eventually–eat into the Trump cult, and damage all of the craven Rethug cowards who failed to make even the slightest attempt to rein him in.

The outline of categories is as follows:

–Financial crimes –Election-law violations –Obstruction of justice –Public Corruption –Partisan Coercion (including the final weeks of the campaign, and the idiotic but damaging aftermath).

(Each of these has numerous sub-topics.)

And this in our view: if the vehicles exist through any criminal statutes, Trump needs to be punished for his mass murders with respect to the Pandemic,  the vast, new damage to minorities THAT exposed, and the expansion of violent white racism he encouraged. And the damage to global democracy. It’s like imprisoning Al Capone for tax law violations, plus, plus, plus.