• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, The Monarch said:

Ha.

He's hit 40% of his threes the past several years, and is evidently a competent defender. Good depth for the team, saves us money on the cap next year. Other guy likely to get cut before his deal fully guarantees. Fine move.

Didn't he have a perfect game where he went like 9/9 with 20+ points?

Also:

**** man within the last hour I found out one of my favorite contractors passed away out of nowhere yesterday from a heart attack and my nieces grandfather is following a trajectory that isn't looking real promising. He appeared to be getting better yesterday and all of a sudden he started crashing today.

30 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Ha.

He's hit 40% of his threes the past several years, and is evidently a competent defender. Good depth for the team, saves us money on the cap next year. Other guy likely to get cut before his deal fully guarantees. Fine move.

RIP Collins + Dedmon for Hayward. Celtics fans are so delusional. 

Snell is likely our 4th wing.  As you said, competent 3-D wing. 

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

This is why they’re getting laughed out of court...

Gonna stand on my soap box here for a second.  I've been waiting my entire legal career to quote My Cousin Vinny in court (I realize this was a press conference) and have yet to have that honor.  I was going to quote the i-DENTICAL! line at a hearing a few years back, but the issue on which we were going to have the hearing got resolved and the hearing was canceled. 

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

This is why they’re getting laughed out of court...

Your honor, Defense would like to call Plaintiff's witness "Random Poll worker watching from more than six feet away."

Mrs. Rando poll worker, you remember the scene to which America's mayor is referring?

Yes

In which the witness was impeached because her prescription was overdue for renewal, there were trees in the way, the window was steamy, and she was, I believe, 60 feet away?

Yes, That's how I remember that scene.

When you were observing, you were allowed to get within 10 feet of the poll workers, weren't you? 

yes

I see you are wearing glasses.  You've had your prescription updated in the past two months, haven't you?

yes

There were no foggy/steamy windows between you and the poll workers, was there?

No.

And there were no trees with leafy things obstructing your view, were there?

No.

Thank you.  Judge, you may excuse the witness

Judge"  You are excused

Judge, I object to America's Mayor's testimony and move that it be stricken from the record.

Judge:  Lack of foundation?

No, your Honor.  It's just too ******* embarrassing 

Judge:  Sustained!