• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

You remembered that right.  Mind you, I'm a Ford guy (a properly equipped Ford truck from mid-size thru class 7 is better than ANYTHING from GM or Ram), but I have two 6.2L GM engines/transmissions/ECUs/etc., siting on pallets that I am going to supercharge and put in full size jeeps, so I actually can give credit where credit is due,  but that Toyota Tacoma is hard to beat!  

Also, Lost one, if you don't know how to properly back up a trailer (and I mean properly), stay away!  Also, If you do decide to get a trailer, don't get a cheap one!  My $0.02.

Lo stone.  His name is Lo stone.

11 hours ago, Carter said:

I would say Black Francis is more in the papachaz category of vibes, based on my experiences with him anyway.

Brock gives off that "I listen to conservative talk radio every day" vibe even when talking about college football. He's all the way indoctrinated. Also I am a little surprised he's actually quoting people... usually he just posts whatever he posts and we have to figure out what he's talking or asking questions about. I'm proud of his progress tbh. Stay strong Brock, stay strong.

He rolls in like an Alabama Hot Pocket, is what you’re saying.

1 hour ago, Jdrizzle said:

Feels like a sign that the Dems are gaining in the house, taking the senate, and Harris is definitely gonna win the next election.

I mean I don't feel these things but history says the opposite of what WFW says is gonna happen is what's gonna happen.

It’s such a boring schtick.  He predicts the GOP wins every single election.  And when it doesn’t, he ignores it and keeps predicting they’re going to win the next time.  When the GOP does win, he runs around “gloating” like he’s some genius.

Just call him Nostradumbazz, laugh, and move on.