• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I still think its funny I didn't even know Jorgenson was a woman till the election

Like I knew so much about Jill Stein and Gary Johnson 4 years ago (mostly weird stuff)

3rd party hit different this year

Why weren't you paying attention when I was posting about her getting bitten by a bat?

19 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Thats still like ACC Coastal starting quality for Dawgs tho

Backups are backups for a reason. And our offense just isn’t going to keep up with the personnel playing in this game.

Receivers aren’t catching the ball and Bennett is not very good going downfield. We are all the way in trouble in this game. Looks like a pretty bad blowout coming.

11 minutes ago, isproab said:

You do realize that these are not campaign events. Random people doing what they do. 

CNN pointed out early that it's great that people are wearing masks, but not so great that they are gathering in large crowds. Its not going to help the spread rate and number of cases ultimately. 

I will 100% say that most likely, they are going to give latitude to the people out there. Mainly due to what most have had to endure over the last 4 years. 

45 did himself no favors. Lies, dishonesty. Quick to praise terrible things. Doubles down when he is wrong. Tries to bully when he is challenged. He deserves to be banged on for every misstep. In my house, we call that reputation. If you are an a$$, you get the horns when you screw up. The kids that never gets in trouble, he gets the grace when he messes up. It's that simple. 

Nah, the media doesn't get to criticize Trump supporters but celebrate Biden supporters when it comes to big crowds a week apart. There's video of these Biden folks sharing champagne bottles. Stop making excuses.

People couldn't go be with dying relatives in the hospital. They couldn't go to funerals of family and friends (unless it was a popular political figure, then it was okay). I personally had to console my mom over the phone because she was afraid she was going to die in ICU when I couldn't be there due to their restrictions. I don't want to hear any justifications about these big crowds now from people who criticized it before.

They are exactly as dumb or dumber than all the people y’all made fun of for going to Trump rallies and getting stranded.

“Let’s get covid on purpose for 78 year old architect of our current criminal justice system Joe Biden!”

A bunch of people have their heads completely up their ***** in this country and it’s not just the MAGA crowd. 

44 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m pretty sure 3rd stringers are playing on defense for UGA right now. 

UGA is never honest with themselves when it comes to football....and I'm a graduate. This team isn't that good. No QB, no big time RB. 1 WR with potential, but he is a headcase. Some decent defensive players, but no real standout. 

I knew beating Bama was a big ask. Same for Florida. Just look how hard it was to watch the Arkansas and Kentucky games. 

18 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Nah, the media doesn't get to criticize Trump supporters but celebrate Biden supporters when it comes to big crowds a week apart. There's video of these Biden folks sharing champagne bottles. Stop making excuses.

People couldn't go be with dying relatives in the hospital. They couldn't go to funerals of family and friends (unless it was a popular political figure, then it was okay). I personally had to console my mom over the phone because she was afraid she was going to die in ICU when I couldn't be there due to their restrictions. I don't want to hear any justifications about these big crowds now from people who criticized it before.

I'm not justifying it. My butt is in the house. I will call these people irresponsible. Again, Biden didn't say I'm holding a rally, y'all come on out and gather.