The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

That doesn't mean you will not continue to sponge off my political acumen. Glad I can be of some service to you. Think if people would've been betting with Vegas on the last 4 years on WFW political prognostications? Yes, the hits far outweigh the rare misses. 

If I was the one sponging off your ideas, you wouldn't be the one asking for my respect.

1 minute ago, Boner said:

What the **** is wrong with you, Serge?

He follows me around saying all my ideas are his. I feel like that one lady in RC must have felt like and it's gross. I feel slightly violated, like someone saw a hole in my jeans and it somehow gave them an unobstructed shot of my entire *******.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, Serge said:

If I was the one sponging off your ideas, you wouldn't be the one asking for my respect.

He follows me around saying all my ideas are his. I feel like that one lady in RC must have felt like and it's gross. I feel slightly violated, like someone saw a hole in my jeans and it somehow gave them an unobstructed shot of my entire *******.

Seriously, No respect is needed. WFW knows full well the deal on ABF. But getting Tony Soprano in seemed a worthy cause.

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

You are wasting your time and you know it.  On top of that, you are making it worse for the rest of us.  Stop it.  Stop it right now!

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Ewww, you and Bonner deserve each other. 

1 minute ago, Boner said:

You are wasting your time and you know it.  On top of that, you are making it worse for the rest of us.  Stop it.  Stop it right now!

We're shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

2 minutes ago, Boner said:

And the band is still playing.  All I'm asking is for them to play something other than the macarena. 

Fair enough, but the only thread here that's ever actually good is the active BCS thread. This is the hellworld thread where it's funny sometimes.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Fair enough, but the only thread here that's ever actually good is the active BCS thread. This is the hellworld thread where it's funny sometimes.

Between 2011 and 2015 there were plenty of days when the Game of Thrones threads were the most active threads in this subforum, and lots of those days were when the show wasn't even in-season 😔

10 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

jfc somebody in TATF made a thread comparing Matt Ryan to Joe Montanta 🙃

About 15 years after some dumb asss Panthers fan made a poem (and posted it on the main board.  This poem was dead asss serious, no satire) comparing Delhomme (sp) to Montana, and declaring the Panthers a dynasty!

2 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Between 2011 and 2015 there were plenty of days when the Game of Thrones threads were the most active threads in this subforum, and lots of those days were when the show wasn't even in-season 😔

There was a fun period of time where show-folks finally caught up on the books and became Stannis stans

4 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

About 15 years after some dumb asss Panthers fan made a poem (and posted it on the main board.  This poem was dead asss serious, no satire) comparing Delhomme (sp) to Montana, and declaring the Panthers a dynasty!

I think that disappeared faster than Kris Jenkins first step

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread