• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'll make you a solemn promise, if I ever find myself being bothered by one of your posts I'll leave never to return. 

37 minutes ago, Statick said:

Whoomp, there is it.

38 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

There are no nerves and no triggering no matter how much you want to believe in fantasyland.  

I was getting pounded pretty hard this week and I had no idea how I could stop it.  So, I would just like to take a moment to personally and sincerely express my gratitude to WFW for injecting himself into my personal beat down this week and solving the problem for me.

I owe you .

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I would just like to take a moment to personally and sincerely express my gratitude to WFW for injecting himself into my personal beat down this week and thereby drawing all of the fire power to himself.  

I owe you , dude.

Back at you, Prince. 

I generally feel for the lessors in society, this is what I do for @Big_Dog and so I do for you. WFW has a heart of gold...no not a sponge reference :lol:

1 minute ago, Jdrizzle said:

Imagine believing that saying HM saying "he didn't want it on the board because it would be too embarrassing for him" was something we'd believe.

Have you even seen HM post before? That's like 30% of his posting history here.

Yeah, I don't think shame is his thing.

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I was getting pounded pretty hard this week and I had no idea how I could stop it.  So, I would just like to take a moment to personally and sincerely express my gratitude to WFW for injecting himself into my personal beat down this week and solving the problem for me.

I owe you .

Yep, I know you've been feeling the love from ABF! 

Dogpile GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

55 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

What VR system are you using?  I’ve never watched homemade videos on my Oculus Quest, but there are some apps that have decent videos and they look okay.  

None. I just have my CPU, so the video is all fisheyed and impossible to watch.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nothing pleases WFW more than Lemmings eating Lemmings...just sayin'

It would be beneath the dignity of most human beings to lie to start **** on a message board and then pat yourself on the back when you succeed in starting ****. That's what incels do when they want to ruin a conversation amongst normal people out of spite for not being able participate in a normal conversation.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread