• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Once again, we are confounded by our dear old friend WVW:  Idiot or Troll?

Is he such a troll that he would pull an outrageous claim out of his *** just to get some attention?

Or is he such a moron that he would get a gem like my calling the Mueller investigation a hoax and just ******* delete it?

I'd almost take a dump on my board credibility for it to be the latter.

Can’t it be both?

52 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

In addition to the professional suiciding we all know is coming, we'll also probably get a few really inept Coen Brothers style plots to have her killed from lower level powerful people like Rivera. Which should be entertaining, at least.

Hahahhaah. 

8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Once again, we are confounded by our dear old friend WVW:  Idiot or Troll?

Is he such a troll that he would pull an outrageous claim out of his *** just to get some attention?

Or is he such a moron that he would get a gem like my calling the Mueller investigation a hoax and just ******* delete it?

I'd almost take a dump on my board credibility for it to be the latter.

The lady doth protests too much...:lol:

13 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

He said, in so many words, it never happened!

I don’t know why anybody would give credibility to anything Nostradumbazz says.

He said that Roy Moore would win the Senate election in AL.  Three days after the election, he said that he never supported Moore and didn’t like him.

Then he used that post, which was AFTER the election, as “proof” that he never said Moore would win.  

He’s a congenital liar and always has been.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He said that Roy Moore would win the Senate election in AL.  Three days after the election, he said that he never supported Moore and didn’t like him.

Then he used that post, which was AFTER the election, as “proof” that he never said Moore would win.  

He is trying to play lawyerly games by wording things a certain way so he can Wiesel out but doesn’t realize he looks like an @$$ more than anything else.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

When you get a response from him, even when you're not talking to him, that's when you know you've hit a nerve.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread