• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Finally got my pellet smoker set up.  Fired it up and I thought it caught on fire it was smoking so much.  That’s when I realized it was just burning off the oil and chemicals inside.  But I might have set off my neighbor’s smoke alarm. ;) 

Smoking some boudin now to test it out.

3 hours ago, The Monarch said:

Had a buddy in high school who drove something like the pic below. He bought it on his own when he was like 14 and restored it, did all his own work on it, and had it on some big *** tires.  Great sound system too. We all called it the Beast. It was so ******* great, one of my favorite drive-around-and-smoke vehicles. R.I.P. Jack. :(

152703515478f12d76de3ef250D8O1669.jpg?fi

3 hours ago, Corn Pop said:

3hXTT0W.jpg

Send it

Jack’s truck actually looked more like this one, but dark blue.

8 hours ago, Invincible said:

People responded to you saying that you supported the concept of Manifest Destiny, which brought unimaginable suffering to the native people of this continent, and then incorrectly tried to say it was about supporting the Monroe Doctrine, which isn't even the same thing. 

Once again I post a link which describes that the Monroe Doctrine was the origin of manifest destiny. 

The doctrine was to limit European setting colonies in the western hemisphere and promoted the concept of people moving west.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://projects.leadr.msu.edu/usforeignrelations/exhibits/show/manifest-destiny/monroe-doctrine-1823&ved=2ahUKEwjFrcyngL_qAhUjUt8KHXx1Cm4QFjACegQIDRAL&usg=AOvVaw2UzLUAkm0lIkYAM4he2Tmc

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread