• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

13 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I was just reading that Twitter feed. The guy from CA-37 Errol actually said the joke was on everyone else about him being able to perform a simple motor skill. 

Wow! Smdh

Checkmate libs. The joke is on you and butt boy zeke is in here spittin nothin but that hot truth. 

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Ahh yes, failing at making test tubes and rolling out something new that no one has done are equal.  Anyway, yep the Obama admin did what all businesses do to IT, keep changing requirements and expect the same turn around time.  then bureaucracy  gets in the way of making on the fly changes and it just gets worse.  it’s business incompetence and bureaucratic BS.

I’ll give Obama admin one thing, at least they used an IT company with a track record.  They did hire Accenture to clean up the mess though.  

The mess that was a friend of Michelle Obama's.  Oh Boy, say no more.

35 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Pay attention to my answer numbnuts. It was the advance team a couple weeks before the event. 6 total, 2 of which were secret service. The pre team could have had it all along or got it there setting up with locals. Either way my point, if he'd stay in his bunker and not campaign in crowds he'd be smart like Biden.

:flush:

44 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I have always said, one of the factors that contributed to his electoral win was that folks didn’t think he would.

To this day, I truly believe if we had a do over starting Wednesday morning after the results came out, we would have had a VERY different outcome!

Yeah I agree and don't think people are going to make the same mistake this time. Not to mention: no one is passionate about Joe Biden, but Trump has pissed a lot of people off, and I imagine a lot of moderates are alienated by just how badly he has managed the response to COVID and recent protests. His base alone is not enough to carry this election, no matter how passionate they are about him. 

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

fify Thank Squirrely Bob, WFW appreciates the accolades. 

:flush:  Trump is so triggered at people recognizing his lack of agility he spent tons of time in Tulsa proving he is better than videos show. He, like yourself have lost touch with reality. Biden 2020. 🇱🇷 

8 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Size bothers him so much. He had a pizz poor inaugural turn out that he had photo shopped, now his Tulsa turnout fell way below with only 6,200 showing up according to the Tulsa Fire Dept. Not what he had hoped for.  :shrug:  

50 minutes ago, Ignatius R said:

Yeah I agree and don't think people are going to make the same mistake this time. Not to mention: no one is passionate about Joe Biden, but Trump has pissed a lot of people off, and I imagine a lot of moderates are alienated by just how badly he has managed the response to COVID and recent protests. His base alone is not enough to carry this election, no matter how passionate they are about him. 

Which is why I wanted a moderate at the top of the ticket. 

I will make it a lot easier to get moderate Conservatives in those toss up areas to either stay home OR pull the lever for slightly left leaning Dems in their local races, as he will be the head of this election cycle. 

Will at the very least give the left a chance to get some things passed, possibly.

46 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Funny thing is, this is a genuinely human moment and I'd have some empathy ordinarily if I saw this picture. Because of the context, and how he's more upset over the rally size, it's just...more fuel to the pathetic NPD fire.

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Even though Zoomers tried to sabotage Trump's rally his crowd was 3 times more than Creepy Joe could ever draw. Btw, how many seats does Bunker Joe's basement hold anyways?:lol::slick:

Wat. It was just bad, dude. There's no way around it. Only 6200 people in a 20k stadium, and they tore down the 40k seats for the outside address. He's losing, as he should.

Biden is gross, but Trump is...it's not even comparable. So yeah, people are gonna be giddy watching him get pissy about his rally. A rally where he didn't even mention George Floyd but spent 20 minutes on his ability to drink water and walk down a ramp. This is the guy you're hitching your wagon to?

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Wat. It was just bad, dude. There's no way around it. Only 6200 people in a 20k stadium, and they tore down the 40k seats for the outside address. He's losing, as he should.

Biden is gross, but Trump is...it's not even comparable. So yeah, people are gonna be giddy watching him get pissy about his rally. A rally where he didn't even mention George Floyd but spent 20 minutes on his ability to drink water and walk down a ramp. This is the guy you're hitching your wagon to?

Trump is heartless and not presidential material. Supporters of his are dropping like dead flies.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread