• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

The local sheriff here is a family friend of mine....I'm not a cop hater but you have to be blind to not see that there's a systemic issue where cops see civilians as "them" and other officers as "us" and it's an us vs them situation. 

There are veterans on this board who will tell you that cops have more freedom to harass and do civilians wrong than they ever did in war zones.

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Very few my ***. That's all I'll say though because I've seen far too much **** in my life. 

Your granddad was a cop for a hot *** second, so they all weren't/aren't bad.  Big_Dog was a real life Roscoe P. Coltrane in Florida, he seems to be OK too.......................:lol:

Guys, the level of organization on social media and grassroots that it takes to pull off these types of large-scale simultaneous protests around a country the size of America is enormous.  I don’t say this negatively against the protests, either.  I’m just saying that there has been a massive level of organization behind the scenes to create protests this widespread and this large.  

I keep going back to this "I hate bad cops" thing 

The dude who murdered Floyd has 12 complaints against him and every other one got brushed under the rug. If you can watch that video and think that's the first time homie crossed the line more power to you but I disagree.

So if we entertain the thought that he has crossed the line before and those above him brushed it under the rug because "Thin blueline" and all that.....who are the bad cops? Where do we run into the good cop who didn't look the other way and remain silent or help brush his behavior under the rug?

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Your granddad was a cop for a hot *** second, so they all weren't/aren't bad.  Big_Dog was a real life Roscoe P. Coltrane in Florida, he seems to be OK too.......................:lol:

They definitely all aren't bad but saying very few is a bold faced lie. I know quite a few, both white and black, that are good ones. I know plenty, both white and black that are not so good. 

Roscoe P. Though lol

8 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

How many of the other cops know that and do nothing? Because if they cross that line they get hammered from those above them and those on the same level with them 

That's a major part of the issue no doubt. Those good guys should stop staying silent and allowing the bad cops to get away with the crap they're allowed to get away with. There's a saying "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Glad that trump is staying quiet

If he's quiet then he's probably asleep. 

Imma go out on a limb and say at about 4 a.m tomorrow morning we're gonna get a tweet that wakes some dogs up

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They definitely all aren't bad but saying very few is a bold faced lie. I know quite a few, both white and black, that are good ones. I know plenty, both white and black that are not so good. 

Roscoe P. Though lol

You already know the black cops are (mostly) in it to chase ***** on duty (how many cops does it take to guard the strip club or patrol the hoe stroll) or show out for the white cops!  I hate to say it, but they are the worst of the lot!

Edit:  YES, Big-Dog was the SHERIFF (I mean the actual SHERIFF)!!!!:lol:

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

How many cops are crooked in your eyes?

Like I said, I'm not going to go in on it because I definitely can. If you truly believe there aren't many bad cops in america you better get out more and wake up

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That's a major part of the issue no doubt. Those good guys should stop staying silent and allowing the bad cops to get away with the crap they're allowed to get away with. There's a saying "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

If you stay silent while watching bad cops get away with something you are no longer a good cop.

That's the issue. In a lot of police departments leadership will come down on a good cop for speaking up, they say nothing out of fear of punishment, and then they are no longer a good cop.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

If he's quiet then he's probably asleep. 

Imma go out on a limb and say at about 4 a.m tomorrow morning we're gonna get a tweet that wakes some dogs up

Trump keeps Boomer Hours. His peak twitter activity coincides with the peak activity of our resident boomers here.

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

You already know the black cops are (mostly) in it to chase ***** on duty (how many cops does it take to guard the strip club or patrol the hoe stroll) or show out for the white cops!  I hate to say it, but they are the worst of the lot!

Yes they are. One was about to whoop my *** for pulling into my own drive way while they had a group of young girls sitting on the side walk at the stop sign beside my neighbors house. Took the white cop to come over talking calm and let me into my house. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Like I said, I'm not going to go in on it because I definitely can. If you truly believe there aren't many bad cops in america you better get out more and wake up

You've got a different prospective on it because your a black man and I cannot even begin to think I understand what being a black man in America is like and I d@mn sure ain't gonna try to act like I understand what you and all the other black men in America have to deal with. So I do apologize if I came across in any away as trying to downplay the very real struggle of the black man in America.

All I know is my own person experience and the many cops I've known and interacted with in my life and only a couple of them were crooks. I know some that I call friends and they wouldn't stand aside and allow what happened to George Floyd or any other black man to happen. They would have stepped in and stopped it from happening.

2 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

If you stay silent while watching bad cops get away with something you are no longer a good cop.

That's the issue. In a lot of police departments leadership will come down on a good cop for speaking up, they say nothing out of fear of punishment, and then they are no longer a good cop.

That is absolutely 110% true. I'm not trying to disagree with that and I do apologize for the way that came across.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread