The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread

22 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Obviously I can't say I approve of all of this but what the **** else are they supposed to do? They tried the peaceful route....got **** on.

They have tried peaceful and silent protests over and over again.....got **** on.

We finally get something on videotape from beginning to end that shows what has been being described to us for decade upon decade and people are pissed.

I do not and cannot approve of what they're doing but you can only push people so far. 

The striking thing is the number of white faces in the crowd. You have a very pissed off generation of Americans right now of all colors. It's 1968 again. The boomers should feel nostalgic.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

We have the worst possible POTUS ever to handle this situation. I hope to God somebody talks some sense into him and he doesn't say some **** to escalate this even further. 

For the love of God somebody keep him off of Fox and Miller out of his office.

We got a whole weekend to lose faith in humanity ahead of us my brotha

I would like to tell the protestors that are actually protesting the murder of George Floyd, be SMART and keep the focus on the injustice, BUT, you have anarchist and provocateurs  in your midst!!!!  You saw the guy that was identified as a cop breaking out the windows in the AutoZone?  Make sure you point his *** out!!!  He is not there for the cause!  The kid on CNN that CNN clearly showed getting ready to throw something (he walked off and threw a flashbang back inside of the CNN center), he is not there for the cause!  The people that were up here in DC protesting Donald Trump's inauguration, they are anarchist, the provocateurs!  Believe it or not, people are trying to put a black face on this, be smart, protest, but point these people out!  You are being played!!!

3 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

We have the worst possible POTUS ever to handle this situation. I hope to God somebody talks some sense into him and he doesn't say some **** to escalate this even further. 

Look, when has Trump ever failed to be Trump?

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

5 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I feel like if he wasn't gonna go that route, he wouldn't have used a white supremacist phrase suggesting the protesters are asking to get shot.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing. We rarely hear about a cop being punished until people start acting out and forcing the issue. Just think of all the stuff we dont see that literally gets swept under the rug. We all know this stuff happens and if it wasn't for social media and the ability to record on our phones there would be thousands of these ****ty cops walking daily looking for their next victim to prey on

Which is sad because not all cops are like that. Honestly it's very few that are like that. But they're not held accountable for their actions. Heck, even here in the state of Alabama cops can't be held liable for causing wrecks even if they're at fault. We treat them to be invincible instead of holding them accountable like everyone else is supposed to be held accountable. Sadly it takes crap like this before just is served. It shouldn't be that way but I don't know how to fix it.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Which is sad because not all cops are like that. Honestly it's very few that are like that. But they're not held accountable for their actions. Heck, even here in the state of Alabama cops can't be held liable for causing wrecks even if they're at fault. We treat them to be invincible instead of holding them accountable like everyone else is supposed to be held accountable. Sadly it takes crap like this before just is served. It shouldn't be that way but I don't know how to fix it.

Very few my ***. That's all I'll say though because I've seen far too much **** in my life. 

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How many of the other cops know that and do nothing? Because if they cross that line they get hammered from those above them and those on the same level with them 

13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

CBS46 lady starting to lose me by conflating spray painting BLM on the CNN sign with violence

And now she's directly quoting "as the president says, these are thugs" to a clearly uncomfortable field reporter. WTH is this lady?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread