• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Not too mention it seems like every great college QB not named Joe Burrow of the past 5 years is from Georgia 

Or Tua, who was dead set on transferring from Alabama before Saban put him in toward the end of the national title game against UGA. Then you can look just at the players that have come out of Gwinnett County and went on to the NFL, but wanted nothing to do with playing for UGA. It’s kind of crazy. I mean even back to Deshaun Watson, who changed Clemson’s entire national profile.

Southern had a really strong run for a while, but it’s really hard to argue we aren’t cursed as a state when it comes to sports. 

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Or Tua, who was dead set on transferring from Alabama before Saban put him in toward the end of the national title game against UGA. Then you can look just at the players that have come out of Gwinnett County and went on to the NFL, but wanted nothing to do with playing for UGA. It’s kind of crazy. I mean even back to Deshaun Watson, who changed Clemson’s entire national profile.

Southern had a really strong run for a while, but it’s really hard to argue we aren’t cursed as a state when it comes to sports. 

Feel like the modern local QB curse started with not getting Cam

Even when UGA got top level QBs, they would still underachieve with them. Stafford was a can't miss NFL prospect and the overall #1 in the draft and they never even won the SEC East with him.

And if Justin Fields had stayed, he would have been tragically misused in this offense. 

Kirby is now where Saban was in 2009. Trying to beat everyone with defense and superior athletes. Bama became a real juggernaut when they started bringing in QB and good offensive minds like Kiffin. Kirby is going to figure that out, or he's just going to keep losing to Bama every year.

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Even when UGA got top level QBs, they would still underachieve with them. Stafford was a can't miss NFL prospect and the overall #1 in the draft and they never even won the SEC East with him.

And if Justin Fields had stayed, he would have been tragically misused in this offense. 

Kirby is now where Saban was in 2009. Trying to beat everyone with defense and superior athletes. Bama became a real juggernaut when they started bringing in QB and good offensive minds like Kiffin. Kirby is going to figure that out, or he's just going to keep losing to Bama every year.

I think Monken might be alright with a good dual threat QB.

Maybe...

Shockey is still the best college QB I've ever personally seen Georgia field 

Say word @GEORGIAfan

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread