• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Like if Rodger Goodell announced at halftime that the playoffs would be extended even further to all but the worst two teams in each conference, Falcons would probably fail to force a single punt for the rest of the game and throw in a few unforced turnovers to boot. 

But they'll probably win this reality by 15+

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Falcons are gonna go 8-8, blank will hire Raheem Morris as the permanent coach, he’ll keep Koetter, and they’ll replace Young Thomas with the Patriots’ assistant Western Ohio scout. 

If the Falcons finish the season 8-8 with the schedule they have ahead of them, I would be fully in support of that decision

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

I remember when most people thought Derrick Henry was going to UGA, then he chose Bama and a bunch of UGA homers started talking about what a shame it was that he wasn’t willing to play LB.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. 

They don't always make running backs like him anymore. These days alot of high school coaches would have looked at his size and start grooming him for wideout or pass rush linebacker for the next level

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread