• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I mean......no

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Ahhh...thanks for the clarification.  

So I gotta tell you guys......I feel less and less likely like I'm voting for Biden every single day.

And part of it is the way you guys keep saying if you support Trump after this and the disdain you guys look at Trump supporters with. 

Before I go any further......I hold the folks who I feel like are as geeky as me about politics who still support him at a different level.  At this point I think I hate all of y'all.....but the Trump supporters at this level.........wooooo boy

I think I have discovered over these last few years......I just don't like liberals. Hardcore conservatives want change, leftists want change, and liberals want a return to the norm that everyone was so mad at. The thing that wasn't working.

The nail in the coffin though was them answering with Biden. After three years of hysterics.....Biden.

I'm like 55% sure I'll still vote for Biden but my God I hate liberals.

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

Y’all... this dude can kick rocks.  I am a really nice person, but when you actively try to hurt the cause then try to benefit from it... well you can drop dead

This article will piss you off... like this 

“Today, in 2020, we're seeing more miners with more advanced black lung than the country has ever seen. And yet, the industry over the past 10 to 20 years, has consistently fought against any regulation that would try to limit the amount of dust that miners breathe,” Addington said. “Murray Energy has been part of that fight, along with a number of the largest coal companies in the country.”

Blanket support of deregulation is dumb.  Now you beg for help.  This is the stuff that triggers me and makes me angry.  Selfish idiots doing this stuff and brainwashing people to vote to keep on destroying their lives.  It’s just disgusting 

14 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

So I gotta tell you guys......I feel less and less likely like I'm voting for Biden every single day.

And part of it is the way you guys keep saying if you support Trump after this and the disdain you guys look at Trump supporters with. 

Before I go any further......I hold the folks who I feel like are as geeky as me about politics who still support him at a different level.  At this point I think I hate all of y'all.....but the Trump supporters at this level.........wooooo boy

I think I have discovered over these last few years......I just don't like liberals. Hardcore conservatives want change, leftists want change, and liberals want a return to the norm that everyone was so mad at. The thing that wasn't working.

The nail in the coffin though was them answering with Biden. After three years of hysterics.....Biden.

I'm like 55% sure I'll still vote for Biden but my God I hate liberals.

Liberals weren't mad about the status quo under Obama. They were mad at the Republicans for fighting Obama's agenda every way they could, but they were happier winning the culture wars, and they acted and continue to act like they deserve to win, mainly just for believing the right things about how America would operate in a more perfect world. You have to resent them for presenting their worldview as the correct moral perspective, and then telling you we can't have good things because the system in place just happens to make the Republicans the stronger party even when they're not in the White House.

Trump is Trump, why even ask him to condemn white supremacists anymore except to expose himself as a sympathizer? We know he's racist... I suppose that's the job of the moderators, to let the candidates remind the public of their "platform" and campaign identity. But anybody shocked about what happened during the debates needs to take a step back and remember the entirety of Trump's presidency and 2016 campaign. We all knew this would be a ****show of a debate, that's why I'm glad I didn't even watch it. I can hardly stand watching any analysis of the debate either because it's just like putting a magnifying glass on a pile of you-know-what. You aren't going to learn anything more by diving deeper.

2 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

When asked he said, Sure I do.

What else was there to say? Oh, I guess you could have moderator and opponent ask you 6 different times.

Read the transcript.

He said “sure I do” exactly like he said “you want me to denounce David Duke, I‘ll denounce denounce  David Duke.”

DECENT people know EXACTLY what he means. RACIST ****S know exactly what he means....[he’s with them]  

Its just the delusional “Why do people always call me a racist?” folks like yourself who convince themselves that he is actually condemning anything so you can support a monster and still sleep at night.

5 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

He said “sure I do” exactly like he said “you want me to denounce David Duke, I‘ll denounce denounce  David Duke.”

DECENT people know EXACTLY what he means. RACIST ****S know exactly what he means....[he’s with them]  

Its just the delusional “Why do people always call me a racist?” folks like yourself who convince themselves that he is actually condemning anything so you can support a monster and still sleep at night.

If the Dems had policy and an actual viable candidate the left wouldn't be running this sos this time around. Trump is no more a racist than Fading Joe Biden who said he supported segregation and didn't want to send his kids to a blackboard jungle. Get off your mental *** and stop being so lazy, there are dozens of taped with Trump denouncing racism and white supremist groups and you know it.

If it weren't for Trump's prison reform "First Step Act", lowest unemployment for blacks with rising wages (precovid) opportunity zones, black, hispanic, and women's business on the rise I might believe you. Because if this is what a racists does for people he is not a very good racist. Oh, and he declared the KKK a terrorist's group. 

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Big_Dog I know you are wavering (because Biden) and that is understandable, but there is still time to hop aboard. 

Every newspaper from the Atlantic to the Pacific have front page headlines the day after the debate that rip Trump a new one for being such a d.ick in his bullying performance that now will necessitate rewriting of the rules to shut his mouth legally other than shoving a 12" turd down his throat.

Reasons why Biden will win in a landslide:

https://gramho.com/media/2409725206420771751

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread