• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, marla_mulder said:

So I'm not going to hang around.. I just stopped in to see if y'all were ready to admit I've been right for 3 years.

Also:

(1) The CIA doesn't brief the President on fake intel.

(2) The CIA AND FBI were aware of this information, but still used an unverified dossier to spy on the Trump campaign. A dossier that we now know was written by a former British spy who was hired by the Clinton campaign, who, along with Fusion GPS, worked for a sanctioned Russian oligarch, and whose primary subsource we know was investigated for years as being a national security threat and a Russian agent.

(3) They had so much evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russians that they altered evidence in order to help them obtain a warrant.

(4) So the FBI blew off this intelligence as "fake" or unreliable and didn't investigate Hillary, but turned around and used an unverified dossier as mentioned above to spy on the Trump campaign?

(5) See attached picture.

(6)It obviously wasn't fake intel as Hillary did exactly what the intelligence said she and her campaign were going to do.

Y'all let me know when you'd like to admit that this "right wing conspiracy" isn't a conspiracy theory anymore.... I'll be waiting. 😘

not russian disinformation.jpg

First off, Hello Marla, nice to see you brave the ABF waters even if only for a brief moment. You'll never get confirmation from most of these Lemmings, there isn't one on here that has admitted it. You and I were both right, I've been carrying the torch in your absence, many of them believe there is still a there, there.  

I've been right about many other things involving Trump for the last four years, but you could here a pin drop in ABF when the fake news is refuted or shattered. Over the last few months they all had the Trump's going down now stories posting tweets about them, only to have them proven false within a couple of days.

Same old she-it around here nothing changes. If most of them aren't attacking me they go after The great American or even Big_dog when they're bored. If we aren't on here they eat each other like a flesh-eating disease (which is fun to watch actually) but in general most of them are just miserable people. 

Hope everything is well with you.

Regards,

WFW

15 minutes ago, Carter said:

Marla, no one is going to care. This has been idk like 10+ years of the right trying to pin everything they possibly can on Hillary and Obama, when the guy in the White House for the past 4 years almost has been the most incompetent, undermining and openly corrupt president in decades and yall have absolutely nothing to say about it. No one wants to have this conversation with hypocrites.

And I don’t even understand what’s so “AH HA!” about the accusations.  Clinton tried to make a campaign issue out of Russian interference?  Yeah, she talked about it on the campaign trail openly.  

Meanwhile, 200,000+ Americans are dead from covid.  There are more important things to talk about right now.

For anyone watching the debate, Biden doesn’t need to fact check every Trump lie.  Trump’s going to tell so many lies that it’s impossible.  Instead, he needs to be dismissive at the unimportant lies (“there you go again”) and focus on the important things like 200k+ dead Americans from covid.  Highlight Trump’s lies about the virus and then be dismissive of all his other distractions and deflections with some flippant comment.  

And Biden absolutely needs to work into the debate “are you better off than you were four years ago”.  

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

Marla, no one is going to care. This has been idk like 10+ years of the right trying to pin everything they possibly can on Hillary and Obama, when the guy in the White House for the past 4 years almost has been the most incompetent, undermining and openly corrupt president in decades and yall have absolutely nothing to say about it. No one wants to have this conversation with hypocrites.

Wow, he must be corrupt because you say so. Also, being more corrupt than the previous POTUS who had his cabinet leaders work on a coup to unmask, obtain unsubstantiated uncorroborated FISA warrants (from a fake Dossier Hillary payed for) under false pretense for the sole purpose of making an insurance policy (FBI's people saying this, not me) incase Hillary were to lose, and thank God she did because she was supposed to win, and none of this would've ever gotten out. 

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

For anyone watching the debate, Biden doesn’t need to fact check every Trump lie.  Trump’s going to tell so many lies that it’s impossible.  Instead, he needs to be dismissive at the unimportant lies (“there you go again”) and focus on the important things like 200k+ dead Americans from covid.  Highlight Trump’s lies about the virus and then be dismissive of all his other distractions and deflections with some flippant comment.  

And Biden absolutely needs to work into the debate “are you better off than you were four years ago”.  

So basically he needs to debate like an internet liberal and act like he's too good to respond to 90% of what his opponent's actually saying.

29 minutes ago, Carter said:

I'm sorry, but that's a cop-out. 

I got nothing but grief on here 3 years ago when I tried to tell you guys that this stuff happened. I was called all kinds of names..it was unrelenting. In fact, it was so bad that you'll remember I got threatened on Twitter and left.

How convenient it is now that you guys can no longer cover your eyes and ears to facts that you don't want to have this conversation.

Well, I do. And I think I put up with enough of the mockery and condescension that I earned it.  I don't care whether any of you think I'm a hypocrite or not. I watched half of the people here run around claiming Trump was some sort of master Russian agent seriously for YEARS. You can cry that the right has tried to pin stuff on Hillary and Obama all you want, but they actually did a lot of this stuff. I'm sorry it's inconvenient for you guys to admit.

In the end, Hillary paid to have her opponent investigated by the FBI with some help from her buddies at the CIA (Brennan), a willing Obama, and a willing State Department that she used to run. She hired a British spy, Steele, who worked for a sanctioned Russian oligarch. Steele's main source for the dossier was literally a Russian Agent. The Hillary campaign and Fusion GPS then fed this fake information (literally Russian disinfo) back in to the FBI and the State Department as well as to a willing Media. All of this included targeting General Flynn and bankrupting/trashing the names of several people who did nothing but work for a political candidate that y'all don't like. Carter Page worked FOR the CIA. The FBI literally altered evidence so that they could get a warrant to spy on him even though they KNEW he was working for the CIA. His reputation will forever be tarnished. Same with Flynn who was absolutely railroaded (and it's literally STILL happening today). The ONLY evidence of anyone colluding with Russians... is by the Clinton campaign. Obama was briefed on all of this, which means Joe Biden knew it as well.

But you're only whining because I'm pointing all of this out? Sorry.  Time for y'all to take some medicine.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Who is fact checking Biden's lies?  He has 3 degrees, he was arrested for protesting with Nelson Mandela, He led the fight for segregation, worked as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, the Obama administration didn't lock people up in cages, when the Iraq war started he immediately came out against it although he voted for it, always labeled one the of three most liberal members of congress, went to law school on a full academic scholarship and was in the top half of his class, these are just some of the lies, we don't have time to discuss his lies through a 47 year political career. 

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@marla_mulder, especially since Roger Stone admitted under oath that he made it all up and it was all a lie to distract from Russian interference.

Trout, I expected a little more from you, honestly. Deflecting the conversation to something completely different is expected from a lot of these guys... not you though.

We can go down this road though. I always find it hilarious that y'all say I'm seriously hurting Seth Rich's family for talking about it, but y'all bring it up more than I do.

In any event, y'all let me know where the proof is that Russia hacked the DNC. I can dig it up, but in more recently released testimony, CrowdStrike, the company who looked at the DNC server, couldn't definitively say under oath that the Russians hacked the DNC. Seems kind of like a big deal.

And next time, maybe you could let this guy ask me his own questions instead of throwing stupid stuff like this out from behind a block.

Just now, marla_mulder said:

Trout, I expected a little more from you, honestly. Deflecting the conversation to something completely different is expected from a lot of these guys... not you though.

We can go down this road though. I always find it hilarious that y'all say I'm seriously hurting Seth Rich's family for talking about it, but y'all bring it up more than I do.

In any event, y'all let me know where the proof is that Russia hacked the DNC. I can dig it up, but in more recently released testimony, CrowdStrike, the company who looked at the DNC server, couldn't definitively say under oath that the Russians hacked the DNC. Seems kind of like a big deal.

And next time, maybe you could let this guy ask me his own questions instead of throwing stupid stuff like this out from behind a block.

Roger Stone and his conspiracy pal admitted to it under oath.  Those talking points don’t work when Trump’s advisor literally admits that he made it up.

31 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And I don’t even understand what’s so “AH HA!” about the accusations.  Clinton tried to make a campaign issue out of Russian interference?  Yeah, she talked about it on the campaign trail openly.  

Meanwhile, 200,000+ Americans are dead from covid.  There are more important things to talk about right now.

Of course you guys don't get it.. you don't want to.

I mean, what's so bad about Hillary planning to concoct a story that Trump is colluding with Russians, paying a British spy to work with a LITERAL Russian agent to compile a BS dossier that our FBI then used to spy on Hillary's opposition's campaign.

You guys have gone from "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!" to "Well, I don't really see why it's such a big deal" and it's an amazing transition to watch.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Roger Stone and his conspiracy pal admitted to it under oath.  Those talking points don’t work when Trump’s advisor literally admits that he made it up.

Give me the quote from a transcript.

Also, did Crowd Strike admit that they couldn't be sure that Russians hacked the DNC or not?

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Of course you guys don't get it.. you don't want to.

I mean, what's so bad about Hillary planning to concoct a story that Trump is colluding with Russians, paying a British spy to work with a LITERAL Russian agent to compile a BS dossier that our FBI then used to spy on Hillary's opposition's campaign.

You guys have gone from "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!" to "Well, I don't really see why it's such a big deal" and it's an amazing transition to watch.

Except the Trump campaign actually had tons of suspicious connections with Russia involving the hacks.  Roger Stone was running messages from Wikileaks to Trump before they released the hacked emails.  Paul Manafort was giving internal polling data to a Russian spy (his words).  So of course there was going to be an investigation and Clinton had nothing to do with it.  

38 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

First off, Hello Marla, nice to see you brave the ABF waters even if only for a brief moment. You'll never get confirmation from most of these Lemmings, there isn't one on here that has admitted it. You and I were both right, I've been carrying the torch in your absence, many of them believe there is still a there, there.  

I've been right about many other things involving Trump for the last four years, but you could here a pin drop in ABF when the fake news is refuted or shattered. Over the last few months they all had the Trump's going down now stories posting tweets about them, only to have them proven false within a couple of days.

Same old she-it around here nothing changes. If most of them aren't attacking me they go after The great American or even Big_dog when they're bored. If we aren't on here they eat each other like a flesh-eating disease (which is fun to watch actually) but in general most of them are just miserable people. 

Hope everything is well with you.

Regards,

WFW

Hey! Thanks so much! I've checked in a little periodically to read how far left most of these guys have drifted..and enough to know that they thought I was some girl from Alabama. 🙄

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread