The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread

Just now, The Monarch said:

sundowning politicians competing to be president is such an accurate metaphor for America right now.

Donald Trump and Joe Biden on a stage together while their brains slowly slip and they yell at each other..... it's almost too perfect really. It feels a little ham fisted on the writers part initially but when you reflect on it a bit......it just feels right.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Debate might be interesting but I doubt it's going to affect the election. I guess it could make some independent voters feel better about voting for Biden if he performs well. But with the way Trump generates his own bad press on a daily basis, we'll have forgotten about it in just a few days anyway.

1 minute ago, Fire Q said:

Debate might be interesting but I doubt it's going to affect the election. I guess it could make some independent voters feel better about voting for Biden if he performs well. But with the way Trump generates his own bad press on a daily basis, we'll have forgotten about it in just a few days anyway.

You're prepping yourself for the debates all wrong my man.

You gotta go in with more of a comedic tragedy kinda vibe to fully appreciate what's gonna happen. Kinda like a Falcons game.

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

You're prepping yourself for the debates all wrong my man.

You gotta go in with more of a comedic tragedy kinda vibe to fully appreciate what's gonna happen. Kinda like a Falcons game.

Sorry what I meant was - we'll get to see if Biden runs the ball when he's up 28-3. 

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Its not good

It's the first quarter of his RS freshman season in the season of covid. He literally had brain surgery last year. Don't jump to conclusions too quick lol he has had some good plays and some that he could have done better on. I'm excited for him. He was so close to transferring a few times and decided to stay and compete and here he is starting... I'm rooting for him big time

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

It's the first quarter of his RS freshman season in the season of covid. He literally had brain surgery last year. Don't jump to conclusions too quick lol he has had some good plays and some that he could have done better on. I'm excited for him. He was so close to transferring a few times and decided to stay and compete and here he is starting... I'm rooting for him big time

Its early days I agree but it also looks like a Georgia Southern offense in an average down year. UGA in serious danger of f*cking around and losing a 30 point favored opening game and I'm saying that with 5 mins left in the 1st which should be and probably is ridiculous

Just smells like a game where there going to put JT Daniels in at halftime and win by a field goal

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread