• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah someone else told me that as well. I was even asking Sprint if there was any way I could return the phone to the person who reported it stolen and they gave me the "well that's a nice gesture but we can't give you any information about it." So I had a $300 paper weight.

@WOR can you give us some slam poetry about the perils of buying smartphones on the internet? :( 

Smart phones. ART tones. Beating man heart moans soundin like Descartes clones. Simp zone, riding mario kart drones and peak loans for every new keystone. Gimme dat.

Betta gimme dat. Right off the net, and get me a fat stack, of the Cell. You. Lar. Cell too far? Or are you the one listening to tapes on the death star? Mr. C. I. A., making hey tracking EVERY word I...

say

Nah, sway. Too smart for that **** today. No apple no droid gonna make me pay. Gotta get it on ebay sell the **** back ain't here to stay got my refund like YESTERDAY.

19 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Smart phones. ART tones. Beating man heart moans soundin like Descartes clones. Simp zone, riding mario kart drones and peak loans for every new keystone. Gimme dat.

Betta gimme dat. Right of the net, and get me a fat stack, of the Cell. You. Lar. Cell too far? Or are you the one listening to tapes on the death star? Mr. C. I. A., making hey tracking EVERY word I...

say

Nah, sway. Too smart for that **** today. No apple no droid gonna make me pay. Gotta get it on ebay sell the **** back ain't here to stay got my refund like YESTERDAY.

That was dope!!!

43 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Betta gimme dat. Right off the net, and get me a fat stack, of the Cell. You. Lar. Cell too far? Or are you the one listening to tapes on the death star? Mr. C. I. A., making hey tracking EVERY word I...

say

Who are you and why won't you give @The Monarch his phone back?

7 hours ago, The Monarch said:

say

12 minutes ago, lostone said:

Why do the losers of 2016 never seem to look internally why they lost?  Why is it always someone else’s fault????

Because they don’t want to persuade. They want to compel. They think they own your vote and they are very angry you had the gall to cast it against their wishes. 

33 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Because they don’t want to persuade. They want to compel. They think they own your vote and they are very angry you had the gall to cast it against their wishes. 

I’d love to reply to him, but I’d be assaulted by Twitter stans or some silly right winger would chime in and I’d have to post that Samuel Jackson meme. 

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Why do the losers of 2016 never seem to look internally why they lost?  Why is it always someone else’s fault????

50 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Just unfollowed him, he’s been pretty douchey lately. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Just unfollowed him, he’s been pretty douchey lately. 

Keep in mind — they’ve always treated conservatives this way. So pardon my schadenfreude, but the heel turn was inevitable. When people convince themselves they are right, it won’t be long before their insistence that everyone agree with them makes it impossible for anyone to agree with them. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread