The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I hate Gamestop. I didn't re-up my pro membership this year for the first time in probably 15 years.

Yeah I stopped that a few months ago myself, but I had it for years as well. When they told me it would be more money for the physical copy of Game Informer I was like yeah this is pointless now.

I did call my local GameStop though to see if they would have some more preorders and the guy told me they would have some more available at noon when they open. First come first served. Having a mini debate with myself on going up there tomorrow morning to get in line for it. Minimum $50 to hold the preorder.

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Logitech is my favorite brand. I've used this G710+ keyboard for a couple years now and love it.

01_keyboard.jpg

I went thrustmaster for price and name. But I may spend a little more for the Logitech in preparation for the new system both motorsport and GT look awesome. 

35 minutes ago, Carter said:

How many times do I have to put my name on a list with Gamestop lol... I've already done it twice. Never even got a phone call. Now they're doing it again? Oooookaaayyyy

Good lookin out though 😆

It’s probably along the lines of the sneaker lottery’s. You ain’t got a chance if you don’t know someone or aren’t willing to drop some extra $$$

Death cult...

Gov. Ron DeSantis suggested on Thursday that Florida could create a “bill of rights” to protect college students who face expulsion for attending parties under the strict Covid-19 guidelines schools are attempting to enforce.

Calling the policies “incredibly draconian” at a public health event, the Republican governor said the state is exploring its options for students without going into much detail. The idea comes as school leaders in Florida and beyond threaten stiff penalties for breaking social distancing rules in an effort to keep coronavirus transmission low and campuses open throughout the full semester. 

“I personally think it’s incredibly draconian that a student would get potentially expelled for going to a party,” DeSantis said Thursday. “That’s what college kids do.”

Bold move Cotton...

On Thursday, President Donald Trump tore into Chris Wallace by preemptively claiming the Fox News anchor won’t be fair to him next week when he moderates the first 2020 debate between Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.

Brian Kilmeade spoke to Trump on his radio show and he asked what role the president thinks Wallace will serve as he presides over the debate. Trump answered by bragging about his TV ratings, claimed Wallace likes him because of the ratings he brings during their interviews, and then he said “I would be willing to bet he won’t ask Biden tough questions.”

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Been a whole lot of engineering going on from the Dems/Fake/Scm.

Yes, wfw, they're all horrible. It's horrible that Trump saved those people's jobs so that they could continue to poison the discourse. Anyone who isn't a fascist bootlicker at heart would hate what's happened because of Trump's ability to bring out and then reward the worst in our media. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread