• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

As a strong conservative libertarian I believe strongly in corporate welfare and tax cuts for the rich. I mean these people are out here putting the capital up so you can afford that Prius you won’t stop bragging about. I think one day you’ll mature enough and you’ll finally understand. #THANKGAWDFOR BILLIONAIRES

People are trying to cancel Netflix over that Cuties movie. I haven't seen it and have no interest in seeing it (still haven't watched Tiger King either) but it seems rational to boycott Netflix if that is even half of what people are making it out to be. People who find **** like that interesting end up on Dateline with Chris Hansen popping out of a hallway closet

54 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

As a strong conservative libertarian I believe strongly in corporate welfare and tax cuts for the rich. I mean these people are out here putting the capital up so you can afford that Prius you won’t stop bragging about. I think one day you’ll mature enough and you’ll finally understand. #THANKGAWDFOR BILLIONAIRES

You must have me confused with someone else.

Im ballin over here.

I got a Volt.

I love this Braves tactic of the starters getting chased from the game in like 1-2 innings, and then the bullpen throws just average enough so the offense can just spam homeruns and doubles. 

Not sure itll work in the playoffs but its fun to watch

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread