• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Actually this is nothing new, ABF has always high five'd people's deaths that they don't like.

I'm not happy the man died. I wish he didn't die. I wish he didn't use his platform that reached thousands and thousands of Americans to give them bad advice that eventually led to his own death. I wish he didn't go to that rally. I wish he didn't expose other people to the virus. 

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I have not had a godfather's pizza in 20 years...I seem to recall it being pretty tasty.

When I was stationed at Ft. Benning, there was one on Macon Road that we would frequent.  Good pizza (at least I thought it was).  Anyway, 9-9-9!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jdrizzle said:

I'm not happy the man died. I wish he didn't die. I wish he didn't use his platform that reached thousands and thousands of Americans to give them bad advice that eventually led to his own death. I wish he didn't go to that rally. I wish he didn't expose other people to the virus. 

I'm not defending his stupidity around covid, I said I get the feedback and agree 100%. But you still can find it in yourself not to post "death cult" the moment you find out he's dead. You guys know I'm not a fan of AOC but I don't wish her any harm and I sure af wouldn't celebrate anything tragic. 

27 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Herman Cain posted this AFTER he was diagnosed with covid and just hours before he was hospitalized...

Left out of Cain’s statement is a notable event that took place between his diagnosis on Monday and his hospitalization Wednesday night. On Wednesday afternoon, Cain tweeted a link to a Western Journal article about South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who bragged that social distancing will not be required at a July 4th Trump rally at Mt. Rushmore. In his tweet, Cain added: “Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!”

Yeah, it’s a Hoax. Smdh

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's still there. There used to be on in Garden City and Victory Drive but both closed long ago. The one across from Red Lobster on Montgomery Cross Rd is the only one left. 

My sister lives in Savannah and I just recently found out Texas Roadhouse moved over to Montgomery. I haven’t been to Savannah Mall in maybe five years but I can’t imagine there’s much left.

As far as chain restaurants go, I like Texas Roadhouse and Joe’s Crab Shack, but I’m discouraged from eating at those two places because they require their wait staff to all stop what they’re doing and perform choreographed dance routines when certain songs are played.

5 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

My sister lives in Savannah and I just recently found out Texas Roadhouse moved over to Montgomery. I haven’t been to Savannah Mall in maybe five years but I can’t imagine there’s much left.

As far as chain restaurants go, I like Texas Roadhouse and Joe’s Crab Shack, but I’m discouraged from eating at those two places because they require their wait staff to all stop what they’re doing and perform choreographed dance routines when certain songs are played.

I never frequented Texas Road House or Joe's because there were always better options. 

Savannah Mall looks like something out of a post-apocalyptic film now. Most of the stores are empty, many of the interior lights are turned off. Just the anchor stores like Target and Bass Pro remain. 

And several massage/day spa places strangely enough. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Hunter Biden is the First Son This Country Deserves Thread