• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Narrator’s voice: “He was talking about himself.”

I want those of you who know me to imagine me in Congress.

The rest of you, I want you to imagine Bill Burr or Anthony Jeselnick in Congress.  Because that's the kind of dark humor I'd bring to the process.

My first floor speech (warning NSFW):

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

McConnell doesn't even need to actively suppress the vote in Kentucky (he will anyways) to lock this thing up.  Democrats have donated like half of a F-18 to her and still get this.

Polls in Kentucky have been all over the map:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/senate/kentucky/

Some have her losing big and others have her within 5%.  

That WAS a pretty crazy moment

Witcher and RDR2 are all timers but ultimately were just giving me the hype I expected

I think I'd have to say the first Bioshock cause I legitimately didn't know a thing about it when I got it for Christmas and it became a favorite

Oh and Fallout 3. Had no idea what Fallout was, had no real interest to play it, friend in college got it for Christmas but all he wanted to play was Call of Duty, I was bored one week so he let me take it for the rest of the semester and the next thing i knew I'm pulling all nighters,

Later I got Vegas the night it released and I've beaten both original Fallouts on PC

I’m a simple man and gonna say Star Wars battlefront blowed my mind with its beautiful Star Wars maps. Other than that I’d have to go back to the first time I saw university stadium here in the 505 way back on ncaa whatever and then before that the stat tracking on tecmo super bowl won the super bowl with every team on that game. Still have the cartridge. 

23 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Oh and Fallout 3. Had no idea what Fallout was, had no real interest to play it, friend in college got it for Christmas but all he wanted to play was Call of Duty, I was bored one week so he let me take it for the rest of the semester and the next thing i knew I'm pulling all nighters,

Later I got Vegas the night it released and I've beaten both original Fallouts on PC

Bioshock infinite’s twist at the end I did not see coming at all.  They didn’t telegraph it at all.  Maybe some of you saw some foreshadowing for it, but I did not and I was blown away.

edit

i have to agree with you on stepping out of the vault in fallout 3.  That was amazing.  FF7 remake was nice though

22 minutes ago, lostone said:

Bioshock infinite’s twist at the end I did not see coming at all.  They didn’t telegraph it at all.  Maybe some of you saw some foreshadowing for it, but I did not and I was blown away.

Yeah Infinite was one of the few games I'd thought about for days if not weeks after that ending.

I can't say I was necessarily blown away by it tho as I'd followed its development for YEARS. i even participated in this community online viral marketing game thing . I loved it but If I also kinda felt like they should have pushed development back another half year to the next generation of consoles.

11 hours ago, Corn Pop said:

Hey which one of you guys shared the post with McGrath’s commercial where she said that on 9/11 she was waiting for **** Cheney to tell her to shoot down a commercial airliner?

I’m looking for it now but not having any luck. @The Monarch @AF89 was it one of you guys?

Is there anyone who doesn’t see how completely full of **** this guy is?  Three planes are already down with everyone in them dead and 2000 additional people were dead in the world trade towers.

If she wasn’t ready to carry out an order to shoot down a commercial aircraft under those circumstances, she was not fit for military service.  You’re worse than WFW.  
You know better. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Dan Quinn is Mad as **** Thread