The Dan Quinn is Mad as **** Thread

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

She's okay Gramps, but honestly, there are way better looking chicks on HGTV. 

Trump answered questions for a group of undecided voters. Afterwards some said they won't vote for him because of poor answers to their issues. Others said it didn't help them either way and it will be a game day decision. He gave it his best shot which was zilch as usual. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You’re talking to somebody who is a pathological liar and blind partisan cheerleader.  That’s why the overwhelming majority of us have him on ignore.

Trump tried to blame Biden for a lack of a national mandate even though, as you point out, Biden isn’t the President.  It was part of the “pretend that Biden is the president” strategy that isn’t working so far.

Trump underestimates the intelligence of most concerned voters.

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You’re talking to somebody who is a pathological liar and blind partisan cheerleader.  That’s why the overwhelming majority of us have him on ignore.

Trump tried to blame Biden for a lack of a national mandate even though, as you point out, Biden isn’t the President.  It was part of the “pretend that Biden is the president” strategy that isn’t working so far.

I find it interesting that he clearly understands the importance of wearing masks but yet has no problem that Trump routinely flouts them.

quote-it-appears-my-hypocrisy-knows-no-b

Oh and I added the below tweet to my earlier post.  Maybe it will help clear things up for him.

33 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

1. Why did you bold "Herd Mentality" and then talk about a mask mandate? Are you suffering from Herd Mentality?

2. I must have missed something. Are you complaining that he said he would do it in general or he said he would do it but then wasn't able to? You do realize Biden isn't in the government anymore, right? He's the former Vice-President.  Wait I know, check out the tweet below.

The debates are going to be interesting. Biden has will have his flubs. We know this. It's accepted by now. The Trump Campaign did such a good job painting Biden as mentally incompetent that all he needs to do is speak in complete sentences. 

Trump on the other hand. As last night showed when he's not speaking in a controlled environment he can become borderline incoherent at times.

You blindly let trout mislead you and you agreed with him fact unseen. You are part of the herd mentality on here, not WFW. 

16 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump answered questions for a group of undecided voters. Afterwards some said they won't vote for him because of poor answers to their issues. Others said it didn't help them either way and it will be a game day decision. He gave it his best shot which was zilch as usual. 

At least Trump goes on a anti-trump network and talks to the people. Your groundhog comes out of the basement for two hours, sees his shadow and runs back in the basement to hide. Trump gets credit for talking to unfriendly's, Fading Joe get no credit for talking to DNC fluffers. How blind are you, numbnuts? 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Not a message I support. Nice gotcha, boot licker. Convenient ignoring of corrupt police actions though. Just deflection as usual.

I say give them one more chance but if there's even a slight chance of corruption then fire them all and replace them with heavy case loaded social workers.   

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

At least Trump goes on a anti-trump network and talks to the people. Your groundhog comes out of the basement for two hours, sees his shadow and runs back in the basement to hide. Trump gets credit for talking to unfriendly's, Fading Joe get no credit for talking to DNC fluffers. How blind are you, numbnuts? 

There are no anti-Biden networks. 

Just now, Big_Dog said:

There are no anti-Biden networks. 

There shouldn't be any anti-networks. It used to be called "reporting the news" not making it up. How many fake Trump stories have you fell for in the last two weeks, Gramps? You don't see WFW faling for that BS. As a matter of fact I'm the one trying to point out to you its fake but that Squirrely Bob brain of yours is so loaded with TDS you couldn't pour pizz out of a boot with the directions written on the heel. 

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You blindly let trout mislead you and you agreed with him fact unseen. You are part of the herd mentality on here, not WFW. 

Seriously, what are you talking about? 

Is it that Biden said he would implement a mask mandate in the first place?

Or is it that he said he would do it but has not been able to do it?

If it's the 2nd point how is he supposed to be able to do that? An e-mail blast? He's not in the government anymore. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Dan Quinn is Mad as **** Thread