• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Ask me again why I’m voting Biden and straight ticket democrat, as much as it pains me to do so. 

Guys we were so wrong. Running on little more than erasing Obama, taking healthcare away from millions of people and putting minorities and Hillary Clinton in jail for reasons is actually some really great compromise. 

45 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Jesus Christ could part the heavens and speak to wfw personally, but he wouldn’t believe him if it went against his cult echo chamber. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Trump is about to have a new culture war. 

If the democrats had any skill they would add this to the list of things that might be back to normal if Trump hadn't completely failed in his response to Covid19, and then mention that constantly.  They won't of course, because they are terrible at things related to winning.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah, or maybe Ben Garrison picked up on Trump's intentions in how he's talked about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell recently. It really hasn't been anymore subtle than one of Ben's cartoons.

Oh wait that is Andrew Jackson nvm 🤣

On 8/8/2020 at 10:21 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Today I had to explain to my wife’s cousin and aunt that Trump didn’t personally write a check for $35 million for human trafficking, and that human trafficking is real but not done by Satan worshipping Jews. 

Of course not.  Alan Dershowitz and Jeffie Epstein worship the same God that I do. Satan has zero place in Judaism.   

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Dan Quinn is Mad as **** Thread