• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Who in the world is trading this season? There are no minor leagues to evaluate prospects, half the teams make the playoffs, and there's still the distinct possibility that Covid will get the season cancelled anyway.

Braves used to be the league masters of hyping prospects you've never actually seen :sadwave:

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Who in the world is trading this season? There are no minor leagues to evaluate prospects, half the teams make the playoffs, and there's still the distinct possibility that Covid will get the season cancelled anyway.

It's possible if a really bad team gets hot and decides this is their best shot in the next 6-7 years, although that wouldn't make an ideal trading partner for us. I don't think anything will happen this season for us, but if we ever get back to regular baseball, we need a 3B that's ready and Riley deserves an opportunity to start and grow for a major league team.

4 hours ago, achilles return said:

you’d just need a switch capable of power over ethernet.

but i wouldn’t try and place any of the devices in a hard to reach position. just run cabling to the easiest place possible, put your router and switch there, and put the ap’s in the ceiling.

Thanks. Would the APs work under the floor (in crawlspace)?  Can't really access ceilings except for the upstairs level, and might do that there.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@Mr. Hoopah!, the next title of this thread should be “The I don’t know what the h*** these nerds are talking about with switches and ports but I wish they’d take it to another thread thread.”

Thanks in advance.

Look man, I didn't come here to talk nerd ****. I came here to say I make better pot roast than all of y'all. But I go where the thread goes.

Just now, The Monarch said:

Just finished watching Princess Mononoke with the kids, which is either the best or worst parenting decision I've made recently.

Looked like HBO Max had all the Studio Ghibli stuff but I've never actually seem any of them

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Someone from Florida has a different meaning for the Big O.

The Big O Florida's Inland Sea. At its capacity, the lake holds 1 trillion US gallons (3.8×109 m3) of water

wM8UXZ_8QBf5C6Q1SFOHjdC2d608k6O9qG9Sa8PV

Really there, WFW.  Roger Smith has some words for you

tumblr_ozzosjaCfB1rzlojlo3_r1_500.gif

So.....got into a big argument with a property owner today about utility easements and whether I could be on "his property" or not but the entire time I was looking at the guy he looked familiar to me. I knew I knew him from somewhere. Basically the argument ended with me telling him to call the cops if he wanted to but I've done this a thousand times.....I know where it ends. He called me an ***hole and left.

So I pulled up Qnet, which is a geographic information system available in most counties (type in your county+Qnet it's pretty creepy to be honest) so I could acquire his name or the property owners name for the email to my boss, and that's when I realized the reason I knew him was because he's an assistant director on TWD and I'd seen him on Talking Dead before 

Basically what y'all need to know is that I'm so famous I'm a picture on his phone now. The Assistant Director of The Walking Dead has a picture of me in his phone.

The funniest thing though was my brother has been a reoccurring extra and I sent him a message and said "hey you know this guy?"....…..."**** that prick, me and him got into it about......"

He has met the Drizzles.

We have about as many left-handed bats as you can feasibly put in the order, and we're not gonna find a left-handed 3B. We have too many bats that belong in the bottom of the order in the playoffs, including Riley right now. To do justice to this lineup they need at least one more really good hitter who isn't batting 5th because he has a 108 wRC+ against RHP.

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The Drizzles vs....

The Walking Dead: Top 5 Characters Absent From The Comics

Choose your fighters.

I could take Norman....met him. He's super nice guy but he's soft.

Michael Rooker though.....that dudes ****** up. He'd rip through my brother like butter and I might be tired after whipping Norman.

I could totally whip the dude I met today's *** though. No questions asked.

47 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Braves used to be the league masters of hyping prospects you've never actually seen :sadwave:

In fact it's a lot of Deja-vu to Atlanta United twitter every time they sign some hot prospect from a team out in the Argentinian sticks and you got to really push the Youtube search engine to its limits to find the highlight tape but the analysts say he's good so we're hype.

(Whereas NBA and NFL we've probably already watched our 1st round pick like a dozen times in nationally broadcast games)

14 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I could take Norman....met him. He's super nice guy but he's soft.

Michael Rooker though.....that dudes ****** up. He'd rip through my brother like butter and I might be tired after whipping Norman.

I could totally whip the dude I met today's *** though. No questions asked.

Listen up white snoop dog...

F55ECEA0BE8F49747DCC9D692CA7D6DFB7282183

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Dan Quinn is Mad as **** Thread