Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The Cats Can Have a Little Salami as a Treat Thread

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Afraid to shake a hand yet not afraid to stand mask free within 6 feet. Lead by example right?

I know it is mean but him contracting the corona virus would make me smile for weeks. 

But after all, Germany gave the world one of the best words ever: Schadenfreude

Edited by Herr Beast

3 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

I know it is mean but him contracting the corona virus would make me smile for weeks. 

But after all, Germany gave the world one of the best words ever: Schadenfreude

Had to google that lol

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Sadly that's the situation we're in. Neither of these guys are the answer.

The answer is abandoning the two party system. I know it has served you well for a long time but with the media today and instant „news“ to everyone everywhere, it just creates division and hate. And worst of all, ot becomes all about defending what you have and not what you could have.

Of course that is also the reason it will never happen. 

3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Divisive thinking like this is exactly the issue. "Us against them." Until you acknowledge that disordered thinking I'm not sure any argument is going to make sense to you, and I don't mean to be condescending in that. It's just rarely that simple.

I guess that's one way to look at it.  Another way is to realize people are so confused that they can no longer discern right from wrong anymore. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Herr Beast this place is hanging on by a thread. There are plenty of ways to criticize terrible leaders without hoping they contract terrible viruses. A mod already told us to tone it down this morning. 

Wait... I can‘t admit that I would have Schadenfreude if Trump would contract the corona virus? I didn‘t say I wish he would contract it, I just expressed how I would probably feel in case that happens.

2 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Wait... I can‘t admit that I would have Schadenfreude if Trump would contract the corona virus? I didn‘t say I wish he would contract it, I just expressed how I would probably feel in case that happens.

Our god  **** Orwellian-nightmare of a government tracks all kind of online things, plus the Falcons apparently have a hard on for shutting this place down.

It’s just something better left unsaid. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Our god  **** Orwellian-nightmare of a government tracks all kind of online things, plus the Falcons apparently have a hard on for shutting this place down.

It’s just something better left unsaid. 

Jesus if that is true than you guys at the other side of the pond really have issues. I just know I will never let myself get lectured on free speech by an American ever again ;)

Oh lawd. They turning on Blank. Let's hope they dont touch his billion dollar stadium. His name is trending so if you want to see the other profane laced comments just head to twitter

20 minutes ago, The Great American said:

I guess that's one way to look at it.  Another way is to realize people are so confused that they can no longer discern right from wrong anymore. 

I just think there are too many shades of gray. What that person did was wrong - that doesn't mean the protests are wrong. What Chauvin did was evil - that doesn't mean every police officer is evil.

The easiest way to rationalize and explain how I feel is by looking at institutions. Protesting as a whole has led to positive change for America and is one of the things this country is built upon, in more ways than I can even begin to list. The police force as a whole is necessary, but its implementation as-is protects the worst and knocks down the best. This requires reform, and I believe if the protests do something to encourage that, it's ultimately a good thing. And I still am not convinced that most of the violence is a product of the radical left (though I don't deny they're responsible for part). There's just too much that doesn't make sense in that context - people breaking windows and running, threatening violence on other protesters, people burning down black residential homes away from the protests. 

31 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

The answer is abandoning the two party system. I know it has served you well for a long time but with the media today and instant „news“ to everyone everywhere, it just creates division and hate. And worst of all, ot becomes all about defending what you have and not what you could have.

Of course that is also the reason it will never happen. 

Right. But that's never gonna happen. It would take generations for it to even be considered.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It also shows that every protester isn't out to cause harm. Goes both ways

Absolutely true. I've got no problem with the protesting. But I do think there's a major difference between protesting and rioting. But when we see undercover cops rioting and then trying to blame it on blacks, well that just pisses me off to no end.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Absolutely true. I've got no problem with the protesting. But I do think there's a major difference between protesting and rioting. But when we see undercover cops rioting and then trying to blame it on blacks, well that just pisses me off to no end.

Remember what I told you last night, it’s a lot worse than you actually think. Those types of videos show it.