• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

@Mr. Hoopah! Biden winning and Qanon growing exponentially over the next two years seems like the most likely electoral outcome to me.

I’ll believe Biden beats Trump when I see it 4 months after Election Day and two trips to the Supreme Court in front of Brett “An unnamed friend paid off $200K in sports ticket debt” Kavanaugh. 

Q will grow exponentially either way, but it will be much worse if Biden wins. A best case scenario for Q would be Trump winning and never arresting a single democrat, and they finally lose hope/get bored. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I’ll believe Biden beats Trump when I see it 4 months after Election Day and two trips to the Supreme Court in front of Brett “An unnamed friend paid off $200K in sports ticket debt” Kavanaugh. 

Q will grow exponentially either way, but it will be much worse if Biden wins. A best case scenario for Q would be Trump winning and never arresting a single democrat, and they finally lose hope/get bored. 

The worst case scenario for Q growth would be it appearing like Trump has a big lead on election night then losing his lead over the next several weeks as mail in votes get counted. 

If Trump wins Dems are gonna hook RBG up to that equipment the Emperor used in Rise of Skywalker.

19 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I'd make a video of her answering your question if I knew how to post a video here.

Honestly it seems like the world’s worst cuisine. Every time I see British food on the internet it’s always the most disgusting stuff. I don’t understand why they would still choose to eat that way. A video series attempting to explain traditional English foods sounds like the spark this board needs.

19 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Honestly it seems like the world’s worst cuisine. Every time I see British food on the internet it’s always the most disgusting stuff. I don’t understand why they would still choose to eat that way. A video series attempting to explain traditional English foods sounds like the spark this board needs.

Her mother's fridge is always empty when we go there. All they eat is take out. Tonight was the mrs birthday so she's officially over the hill.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Brad Parscale Criminal Empire Thread