• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, lostone said:

Its a legit issue.  Mealy mouth dems trying to out republican the republicans.  Sigh

Don’t fall for the bulls*** twitter false narratives again.  How many of them have proven false over the past year?  This is just another one of them and it’s a bad faith attempt to convince people to vote against Biden.  It’s the same bulls*** the same people have been peddling.  

23 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is there anyone who doesn’t see how completely full of **** this guy is?  Three planes are already down with everyone I’m in dead and 2000 additional people were dead in the world trade towers.

If she wasn’t ready to carry out an order to shoot down a commercial aircraft under those circumstances, she was not fit for military service.  You’re worse than WFW.  
You know better. 

Exactly.  I’m surprised anybody gives a flying **** what he says on here after all the BS false narratives he peddled during the primaries.  But hey, if people want to keep getting fooled by these same people posting the same horse **** then I suppose that’s their business.  

Fool me once and all that.

5 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

After fact checking Trump's Pennsylvania fiasco it was described as lies spewing from a full blast fire hose. Something Biden has or will ever do . Trump's clean up crew has to work overtime to rearrange his statements to make logic. You need the same help because I'm about to give up on doing it.

Biden Trump's impending Landslide it now appears he will have a vaccine before the election...Biden hears this noise

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Don’t fall for the bulls*** twitter false narratives again.  How many of them have proven false over the past year?  This is just another one of them and it’s a bad faith attempt to convince people to vote against Biden.  It’s the same bulls*** the same people have been peddling.  

Ionknow trout

3 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Can you repeat that? youre mumbling. take the marbles out your mouth and annunciate. thank you

on the reals though McConnell wore it better!

For the record: Philly cheese steaks are overrated.  For instance, you can get a better steak sandwich in Pittsburgh at Primanti Bros.  I stand by this no marbles included, Cruncho.

The Professor and Gilligan said they were gonna ignore me but once again they can’t help themselves. 💅

29 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is there anyone who doesn’t see how completely full of **** this guy is?  Three planes are already down with everyone I’m in dead and 2000 additional people were dead in the world trade towers.

If she wasn’t ready to carry out an order to shoot down a commercial aircraft under those circumstances, she was not fit for military service.  You’re worse than WFW.  
You know better. 

I thought it was a good post. 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:45 PM, achilles return said:

"i would have shot down an american airliner if **** cheney ordered me to" is an amazing pitch from a "democrat"

34 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You know better. 

Says the guy that has been right on virtually everything Trump in the last 4 years and you chased your tail and nearly every anti-Trump conspiracy.  Hayell, even @Big_Dog finds a nut once in a while...we are still waiting for you to find your nut or a broken clock :lol:

4 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Sigh...

16 minutes ago, lostone said:

Bah, I can’t buy jFrog (FROG) stock on vanguard for an 930 am trade tomorrow.  I can buy snowflake (SNOW) though.  WTH?!

they both went public today, why can’t I buy jFrog?!

Nm, had to log onto the site on my computer to place the trade.

26 minutes ago, lostone said:

Ionknow trout

Remember when they were saying Pete Buttigieg “rigged” the Iowa primary?

Remember when they said that Pelosi/Schumer weren’t going to have any help for ordinary Americans in the covid package but would just bail out the corporations?

Remember the “DEMENTIA!” narrative that paints Biden as a drooling invalid who can’t put together a coherent sentence?

It’s all just one horse s*** false narrative after another from bad faith individuals who are just trying to get you to vote against Dems.  It’s transparent and obvious.  Don’t be a sucker and don’t fall for it.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Remember when they said that Pelosi/Schumer weren’t going to have any help for ordinary Americans in the covid package but would just bail out the corporations?

It’s all just one horse s*** false narrative after another from bad faith individuals who are just trying to get you to vote against Dems.  It’s transparent and obvious.  Don’t be a sucker and don’t fall for it.

Ummmm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/14/politics/wisconsin-supreme-court-absentee-ballots-green-party/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/wisconsin-court-green-party/2020/09/14/cc0fd7fc-f685-11ea-be57-d00bb9bc632d_story.html

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That right, you didn't fall for the Russian Hoax, the "Call" or impeachment. Or most every other thing the fake/scm printed or said anti-Trump. You went for Trump bad-mouthed dead soldiers, Russians put up bounties on the military, etc, etc.

No, trout is no sucker...:rolleyes:

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Brad Parscale Criminal Empire Thread