Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The Ben Shapiro P-Word Thread

So, now can we compromise? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/gxe451/armed_black_panthers_join_protest_in_georgia/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

https://decaturish.com/2020/06/presence-of-new-black-panther-party-members-at-decatur-protest-raises-questions-and-concerns/

Irrespective of the SPLC designations of the New Black Panthers, what happens when protestors peacefully exercise their second amendment rights in an open carry state? Which hypocritical side of the two party system breaks first? 🤔

I guess I’m just glad Reagan isn’t governor of Georgia right now. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, That is one place that I will not going to be.  Plus good ole CO was talking about how Floyd wasn't the cleanest guy and why we are martyr him.  I was going to say that "He might not be the type of person that you might have respected or he had some dirt under his nail but no man should leave this world like he did and nobody is martyr him."

56 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

The tide has seemed to turn for now. How hopeless will it feel if and when trump wins

If and when Trump wins is a rabbit hole I will stay away from .Surely ......no one knows the future we can only hope he is defeated .

36 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Tbf our president is probably a little like one of our "respected olds" and just reads the first part of the tweet

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Dude must really want that broadcast job cause I don't think I've ever seen someone experience this kind of "growth" in like 24 hours

Oh, is he feathering a nest? I hadn't heard. Still, this letter hits all the notes he missed in yesterday's "apology".

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

@JDaveG

Not a gotcha post here, just trying to understand. Y-day, this girl was charged with robbery. How come this guy is not? He literally stole the little girl's signs. Not to mention that he assaulted the guy filming who dropped his phone (sounds familiar?) - That's 2 counts of robbery (felony); he's only charged with misdemeanors...