Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The ABF Classic Film Thread: Major League (1989)

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, really adds sincerity to his TV ads about supporting law enforcement, right?

He's the most corrupt criminal to ever hold the office. He pumps BS in his ads and his zombies believe every bit of it.

Law and order and the justice system goes further into the swamp with Roger Stone's commutation

Hours before Trump granted the commutation, Stone essentially acknowledged that he had smothered information that would have been damaging to Trump, telling journalist Howard Fineman, “Trump knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”  Stone’s lies did work to an extent. Trump’s attempt to hook up with WikiLeaks through Stone never became part of the Russia scandal narrative. But the investigation of Stone’s lies led to another somewhat-ignored aspect of the controversy: Trump apparently lied to Special Counsel Robert Mueller. And lying to the special counsel—like lying to Congress—is a crime. 

9 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

They had an open marriage (so I heard).

Anyway, I just noticed that someone is purposely trying to get ABF shut down.

Yeah I saw it. Kinda sad to see someone actually think like that. 

I heard they had an open relationship as well but will looked like he was crushed lol. 

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Law and order and the justice system goes further into the swamp with Roger Stone's commutation

Hours before Trump granted the commutation, Stone essentially acknowledged that he had smothered information that would have been damaging to Trump, telling journalist Howard Fineman, “Trump knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”  Stone’s lies did work to an extent. Trump’s attempt to hook up with WikiLeaks through Stone never became part of the Russia scandal narrative. But the investigation of Stone’s lies led to another somewhat-ignored aspect of the controversy: Trump apparently lied to Special Counsel Robert Mueller. And lying to the special counsel—like lying to Congress—is a crime. 

@WhenFalconsWin It appears your hoax theory support doesn't hold water on the Don's criminal activity but go ahead and show your puppet on a string azs by supporting the mafia run WH.

Monmouth Univ and WAPO polls show the GOP is in deep trouble. I won't post their stats because they are always subjective but if anywhere near close the R's are in for a surprise.

24 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin It appears your hoax theory support doesn't hold water on the Don's criminal activity but go ahead and show your puppet on a string azs by supporting the mafia run WH.

You knew this was going to happen, we all knew this was going to happen. Yet you are the only one to get your granny panties up in a wad. He is within his powers, it doesn't affect your life ( I might suggest you get a life as a friend) but you continue to do you Grampie. 

26 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Monmouth Univ and WAPO polls show the GOP is in deep trouble. I won't post their stats because they are always subjective but if anywhere near close the R's are in for a surprise.

:flush::lol: In trouble like all the times you've already told us Trump would be gone by now?  Some older folks enjoy origami as a hobby, not politics. 

Lest anyone be fooled that the Dems have their hand in the Military Complex cookie jar as much as he GOP has your brain is numb. If you think otherwise you get slapped on the forehead with the Lemmings label. Get woke. 

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Can’t say it wasn’t expected. But you would think there would be somebody that would tell him that this isn’t a good idea to do until after the election. 

But at least the good news is.... This will remind folks that he has rigged everything up until now! 

How is that  Bounty gate: Russia Edition investigation going by the way?