• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You won't have to worry about that Squirrely Bob, Biden cannot help but stay small after 43 years of political failures. Not even the Dems can name one of his signature policies. 

Biden +10 Lead in polls 🇱🇷 :slick:

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, sorry but that’s bad analysis converting it to electoral college.  There are far more Republicans than Independents/Dems in Mississippi.  Nobody thinks Trump’s going to win MS, not even close.  

?

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That on-duty officer needs to be fired as well.  

Edit:  Also, isn’t the “I’m on vacation right now I will f*** you up” comment an assault? 

Bordered on false imprisonment, but the on duty officer being present meant he couldn’t leave either. 

22 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, sorry but that’s bad analysis converting it to electoral college.  There are far more Republicans than Independents/Dems in Mississippi.  Nobody thinks Trump’s going to win MS, not even close.  

I don’t see how it’s bad analysis to put poll results on an electoral map, but this is your wheelhouse so I’ll take your word for it lol

They clearly say it’s just a representation of independent voters. And it is interesting to see because he carried a ton of independent support in 2016. An electoral map for the full spectrum will most certainly look different and it’s probably very safe to assume he could blow up Puerto Rico and still win several states.

35 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Just curious, what's the biggest electoral college *** whipping ever suffered by an incumbent? Was it Carter in 1980?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Presents: The Big Chill (1983) Thread