• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days of looking, we finally got a hold of the owners who said they really weren't in a position to keep up with him. 

So he's a part of the family now and he and my daughter have been inseparable. My 4 year old is all about Paw Patrol, so there was only one name for a black and white spotted dog. 

So everyone meet Marshall. 

t7vlP8R.jpg

37 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days of looking, we finally got a hold of the owners who said they really weren't in a position to keep up with him. 

So he's a part of the family now and he and my daughter have been inseparable. My 4 year old is all about Paw Patrol, so there was only one name for a black and white spotted dog. 

t7vlP8R.jpg

I really identify with the feelings Marshall is displaying here.

Really b****?

I stopped by the rescue program to ask about little Frank today and it was like the lady said it would be. Folks were fighting to foster him until he could get to his forever home and he's somewhere in Atlanta right now. 

I could never be a foster like some of those folks are. I was all sad after just spending several hours with him. Somebody is getting a cool *** little Bulldog added to the family one day. He was aggressive about getting loving when he was in bad shape. I can't imagine what little dude is gonna be like when he's in good shape.

8 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I honestly don't care about DSA. They are irrelevant but was shocked that they would do this unilaterally and banned a membership referendum at the convention.  You would think they would try to be more democratic about it given how much they hate how Dem leadership wields power. 

this is just dumb trolling

Random whiny post......I've only messed up my back once but I feel another lumbar issue coming on y'all. The little knots to either side of the spine are forming.

Last time I did this I had to get some kinda shot in the *** and these tiny little muscle relaxers that completely kicked my ***. I don't want to do that again. That's like six years ago. I'm the dude who never goes to the doctor.

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

this is just dumb trolling

Nah. Dumb Trolling was quoting an old post of mine my after Iowa to gloat about Sanders leading. Of course we now both know the point of that post was correct, so I won't gloat about it. 

If DSA members don't want to endorse a candidate that is fine with me, but preemptively banning members from even doing a member referendum seems like the same BS power tripping that the left complains about Dems doing. The effect isn't the same, because DSA is such a small group, but you are still trying to silence your members' voice because it isn't convenient for you. 

2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Nah. Dumb Trolling was quoting an old post of mine my after Iowa to gloat about Sanders leading. Of course we now both know the point of that post was correct, so I won't gloat about it. 

If DSA members don't want to endorse a candidate that is fine with me, but preemptively banning members from even doing a member referendum seems like the same BS power tripping that the left complains about Dems doing. The effect isn't the same, because DSA is such a small group, but you are still trying to silence your members' voice because it isn't convenient for you. 

they didn't "ban" anyone from doing anything. you're lying. they voted at the convention. it was a democratic vote. stop lying. 

* dsa convention convenes *

"we vote to endorse sanders"

"we vote to reject endorsing anyone else should sanders not be the nominee"

you keep whining about a democratic vote that happened months ago. the delegates voting in a way you don't like doesn't give you any justifiable reason to just lie and spread ******** about this. the bottom line is that the possibility of endorsing anyone else was broached and rejected already by the voting body of the convention. 

4 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

t7vlP8R.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............................look at that face!!!^_^^_^

4 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

I stopped by the rescue program to ask about little Frank today and it was like the lady said it would be. Folks were fighting to foster him until he could get to his forever home and he's somewhere in Atlanta right now. 

I could never be a foster like some of those folks are. I was all sad after just spending several hours with him. Somebody is getting a cool *** little Bulldog added to the family one day. He was aggressive about getting loving when he was in bad shape. I can't imagine what little dude is gonna be like when he's in good shape.

Oh I know what you mean...Katy falls in love with any animal that she comes across....if we fostered we would end up with 8-10 dogs and an innumerable number of cats.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread