• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Carter said:

You’re a clown. This is a nationwide issue. You probably already revved up to tell us it was an isolated incident. 

How am I a clown? People are burning and destroying minority owned businesses. Some have their whole life savings in those businesses and now that are gone. Explain to me exactly how rioting and looting helps anything?

2 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

How am I a clown? People are burning and destroying minority owned businesses. Some have their whole life savings in those businesses and now that are gone. Explain to me exactly how rioting and looting helps anything?

Are they hearing the messages being sent now? Yes or no

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The dude pleaded guilty and yet you still defend him.

Guilty, FBI pressured his family on able was crime, they admitted they went after him, DOJ recommended dropping charges...you really haven't been following along about the entire hoax have you?

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Guilty, FBI pressured his family on able was crime, they admitted they went after him, DOJ recommended dropping charges...you really haven't been following along about the entire hoax have you?

Funny how when its someone you like you're open to pressure and outside forces but when it happens to other people you ignore it. You get this offensive for everyone else too?

9 minutes ago, jidady said:

"People like you caused this. Take ownership of that."

I'm blocking you.

Please do, you're not in my league. You have no clue what you're talking about here. But you have emotion over logic down pat...so you got that going for you which is nice 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread