• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Conspiracy theories existed long before the media. This is a weak cop out. 

CNN didn’t make people think that democrats, Hollywood, and Satan worshipping Jewish billionaires rape and torture children to extract adrenochrome. That came from a much darker place. 

Also, funny how she blames CNN but doesn’t seem to blame Trump and certain Republicans who have been pushing the conspiracy theories for years.  

11 hours ago, Carter said:

@Corn Pop have you been able to log into fantrax? Last week they didn’t update the points because the stat tracking was down and then my account somehow got ****** or something because it’s telling me my username/password can’t be found when I try to log in and trying to reset my password sends the email to me but the link just goes to a login page with another “forgot password?” link on it.

I’m pretty irritated about it this season anyway. Sac didn’t tell anyone **** and stopped responding to my text messages, then I got an email saying our draft was complete and I logged in to see my team full of Big 10 and Pac 12 players. He won’t comment about the fantasy league for some reason and fantrax hasn’t responded yet either.

Maybe this is how it ends 😢

I can log in fine but all the stats and standings are 3 weeks old so I have no idea what's going on.

Well this could be interesting...

President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will have their microphones cut off during Thursday’s final presidential debate while their opponent delivers initial two-minute answers to each topic, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Monday.

The commission said both microphones will be on, however, during open-discussion segments of the debate.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, funny how she blames CNN but doesn’t seem to blame Trump and certain Republicans who have been pushing the conspiracy theories for years.  

Did CNN cause Newt Gingrich to push the Vince Foster conspiracy theory in the 90's?  Did CNN caus Newt to push the Seth Rich conspiracy in 2017?  Did CNN cause Newt to push the anti-Semitic Soros conspiracy like a month ago? 

Zero accountability. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Did CNN cause Newt Gingrich to push the Vince Foster conspiracy theory in the 90's?  Did CNN caus Newt to push the Seth Rich conspiracy in 2017?  Did CNN cause Newt to push the anti-Semitic Soros conspiracy like a month ago? 

Zero accountability. 

I mean, sure they did because reasons.  

Now let’s talk about the most recent conspiracy theory being touted by the exact same people who lied in the past!

/purple

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread