• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Tempted to make a What Are you Playing thread but don't want to step on pinned game threads toes

I feel like that gaming thread just needs to be unpinned. Hardly anyone seems to use it, but we have several people who somewhat regularly talk about gaming. Seems like most people skip past all stickied threads on every message board I've ever been on. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The WOR's Soros' Slam Poetry Thread
24 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Journalists write this in a completely detached way as if they won't be living in an illegal dictatorship like the rest of us. 

This could set up as the GOP's wet dream. Voter disenfranchisement on a national scale to seize power. How many people do you figure would never vote again if Trump actually goes through with this massive voter fraud scam and the courts cut off the vote counting? I know I will lose all faith in our country at that point.

Although it would be funny if Trump manages to use these mafia tactics to strongarm his way to a 2nd term, only to find that the Senate and House are both controlled by the Dems.

Hopefully this election demolishes both parties though. Neither of them actually represent regular people.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread