• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, lostone said:

Why are the falcons favored over the bears... we are losing.

its falcons slaw

The vegas book usually gives the home team 3 pt favorite because of crowd noise I think. In this case with the Bears at 2-0, the only thing I can figure is they suck in the 4th qtr. This one is confusing as far as being favorites.

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

What is this now, some kind of stolen valor for conspiracy theories???

It seems like it would make sense in some social circles. I'm imagining women who are recent transplants in rural or suburban communities that are trying to fit in with an atmosphere where that attitude is common.

2 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

If you end up with one of the disc ones, I'll take it.

That's what I'm ordering. If I can get a few, I'll do an ABF giveaway on here. At least that guarantees that someone will play online with me (like I've been begging for the past 5 years or so).

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

That's what I'm ordering. If I can get a few, I'll do an ABF giveaway on here. At least that guarantees that someone will play online with me (like I've been begging for the past 5 years or so).

My son plays more than I do. I can't remember who all I have added from this Falcons board. I used to have some UGA players that I played with actually lol and I remember @Corn Pop would get on sometimes, but I don't think he has logged in for at least a year or two now.

My PSN name is carter915

For anyone reading this who adds me, please put "from AFMB" or smsht in the message. My son likes to add random people to my friends list. 🥴

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread