• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Just looking out for my homies. 

No doubt man...I genuinely appreciate it.

If we did not have several big projects coming up around the house I would consider it but we are hoping to change up the landscaping in both the front and back yards by year's end and I hoping to do an extension of the back porch to add more covered space in the back yard.

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

Website is down lol. I’m going in person anyway, hopefully there isn’t already a line.

it's working for me. 

Bro, there's people camping out in front of Gamestop. And the stores only have between 4-7 consoles. I'm friends with a hot Jyn Erso lady at Gamestop. She gave me her cell number last night for me to call her today at noon and she'd let me know what's up. She wants the D, I can tell. I just want that P.......s5. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Two of the of the worst people on the planet are running as republicans for the senate seat in GA, a freaking pastor is neck and neck with them, and Joe Lieberman's son thinks he should have a seat at the table.

A microcosm of everything wrong with the modern day democratic party.

Oligarchs not happy they can’t oligarch

To drastically change the subject....My gf has always been anti halloween decorations.

Mostly because her mom is OCD about cleaning and her last bf before me was an azzhat who never liked to do anything fun while I have always wanted to be "that house" on the street when it comes to Christmas and Halloween... I want to "Griswold" everything up.

She told me last night that now that she has her own house and we have a neighborhood full of children that she now wants to decorate the front!

I played it cool on the outside but on the inside I was all...GDAJf5a.gif

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

To drastically change the subject....My gf has always been anti halloween decorations.

Mostly because her mom is OCD about cleaning and her last bf before me was an azzhat who never liked to do anything fu, while I have always wanted to be "that house" on the street when it comes to Christmas and Halloween... I want to "Griswold" everything up.

She told me last night that now that she has her own house and we have a neighborhood full of children that she now wants to decorate the front!

I am too lazy to do any of that

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Mostly because her mom is OCD about cleaning and her last bf before me was an azzhat who never liked to do anything fun while I have always wanted to be "that house" on the street when it comes to Christmas and Halloween... I want to "Griswold" everything up.

I've already bought a few pumpkins. They were no where to be found here a week before Halloween. I feel bad for the kids this year not being able to trick or treat.

4 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Let me straight in the first time. This is definitely a page out the ol sneaker game. I wonder how many bots are gonna screw this up for everyone

Don't get too excited, you can be kicked out of line at any moment and sent back to the main PS5 page. 

And those bots are in full force. I already got my PS5's but I'm trying to snag a couple more for friends and trade bait for arcade cabinets. 

30 minutes ago, Sponge said:

it's working for me. 

Bro, there's people camping out in front of Gamestop. And the stores only have between 4-7 consoles. I'm friends with a hot Jyn Erso lady at Gamestop. She gave me her cell number last night for me to call her today at noon and she'd let me know what's up. She wants the D, I can tell. I just want that P.......s5. 

Yeah man I just got back home. The line was wrapped around the building and this GameStop is definitely not getting more than 4-7. There had to be at least 30-40 people waiting.

Lol I’ll see what’s up with ordering one online. If not, I’ll pick one up next summer. 

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

Why are the falcons favored over the bears... we are losing.

its falcons slaw

Bear probably not as good as their 2-0 record, Falcons probably not as bad as thier 0-2. Vegas is trying to course correct to prevent some eager beaver from jumping on a can't miss point spread.

8 minutes ago, lostone said:

Why are the falcons favored over the bears... we are losing.

its falcons slaw

Nah...I think the Falcons win.

I think that they will come out and play well.

It could be a repeat of the eagles game from last year.

The question will be what happens after that.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread