• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Just wanted to say.....not watching a minute of this convention just like I didn't watch a minute of the other one.

I mean seriously......not a second. I feel pretty good about it too.

Just end cable tv altogether like I did

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Would you go to a dentist if you had *** cancer? 

58 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I'm sure there a small shop in Bangkok that provides both.

52 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

Health care in Thailand is better than America in almost every possible manner.  Maybe pick somewhere else next time.

still laughing at this.

25 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Trump Jr. reminds me a lot of Ralph Reed...animated in his voice and body language, but you look into his eyes and that dude is dead inside.  Just cold and lifeless.

Kendall Roy incarnate. It’s uncanny. 

56 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This speech by the Cuban businessman Maixmo Alvarez is poison.  I’m afraid this s*** is going to be effective.

I’m just reposting this because I think it’s very true.  That guy’s speech was pure poison and will probably be the most effective speech of the night.  That was the GOP’s version of Khizr Kahn — the Muslim Gold Star father who spoke at the 2016 DNC convention and waived a copy of the constitution at Trump.  

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m just reposting this because I think it’s very true.  That guy’s speech was pure poison and will probably be the most effective speech of the night.  That was the GOP’s version of Khizr Kahn — the Muslim Gold Star father who spoke at the 2016 DNC convention and waived a copy of the constitution at Trump.  

What was the gist of his speech?

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

PhonyThatFlicker-size_restricted.gif

59 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Clearly you've never seen Gremlins where you can visit an antique store and also buy a mogwai.

Well played. Because the one who did NOT get the obscure reference to an ‘80’s kids flick is the one who should be ridiculed.  

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

PhonyThatFlicker-size_restricted.gif

59 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Clearly you've never seen Gremlins where you can visit an antique store and also buy a mogwai.

Well played. Because the one who did NOT get the obscure reference to an ‘80’s kids flick is the one who should be ridiculed.  

38 minutes ago, lostone said:

Ummmmm

@Carter please explain

No explanation needed. There are millions of people here and quite a few would more than likely mash Trump’s malformed mushroom if he told them it cures Covid.

People who would drink bleach because a billionaire fraudster suggested it should probably follow their heart.

(Note to actual Trump supporters who think calling him a fraudster is mean or I’m just a hater: he settled a major fraud case out of court to avoid losing, look up Trump University. Shmucks.)

40 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Imagine if he had posted a pic of kids in South Georgia wearing masks and a dude responded if black people cared about the kids......CHICAGO!!!!!!

These Bangkok mom n' pop shops has something for everyone. Ask for the secret menu. They might have something for your salt.

Ok so day 1 of my new life is in the books. Had a class to actually attend but the vast majority will be online. We have to go in for this class because a portion of it is actual lab activity where we play around with hardware in racks. They have us using Packet Tracer though which is crazy easy to use.

@lostone the classes I’m doing are part of the Cisco networking academy. When I’m done here I will have CCNA and work done toward CCNP, but I guess CCNA is a prerequisite for that anyway right. I’m excited man. We have a dude in our class who said he’s been working as a network administrator for years already and he’s just there for the piece of paper that will get him more money. The teacher let him explain some things and I was like WTH why didn’t I do this years ago 

24 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@AF89 Do you see how a quick joke with mdrake about a Bangkok store offering more than one service morphed into Taiwanese healthcare, "ridiculed for not seeing kid flick", and Chicago!!!! ?  

They made that tiny joke into a gremlin.

Don't get them wet and don't feed ABF after midnight? 

8 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There isn't enough bourbon in Kentucky to get me through an hour of the RNC. I tuned in just in time to hear Gaetz say that Biden wants to move MS13 next door and I noped out.

Day one of the Republican National Catastrophe.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Kingpin (1996) Thread