Jump to content

The “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, in his book “1984” Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    5265

  • AF89

    3169

  • WhenFalconsWin

    2977

  • lostone

    2107

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

I feel like the military acknowledging UFOs and releasing actual footage would have made a much bigger splash in any other year than 2020. Releasing that info to the public while everyone is intensely focused on survival or massive protesting or the government being a total cluster **** is probably the reason why it hasn’t gotten more attention. Also, general news hasn’t really picked it up as a story. They have covered numerous political stories far more.

Either that or we (people who have always felt it would be a huge deal if the government confirmed UFOs are real) massively miscalculated how this info would play out lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I feel like the military acknowledging UFOs and releasing actual footage would have made a much bigger splash in any other year than 2020. Releasing that info to the public while everyone is intensely focused on survival or massive protesting or the government being a total cluster **** is probably the reason why it hasn’t gotten more attention. Also, general news hasn’t really picked it up as a story. They have covered numerous political stories far more.

Either that or we (people who have always felt it would be a huge deal if the government confirmed UFOs are real) massively overestimated how this info would play out lol

Honestly we could find out that the government has a fully functional Stargate on Friday only to move on in like an hour cause Trump did a photo op with like a whole *** foot of toilet paper stuck to his shoe and nobody brave enough to tell him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Honestly we could find out that the government has a fully functional Stargate on Friday only to move on in like an hour cause Trump did a photo op with like a whole *** foot of toilet paper stuck to his shoe and nobody brave enough to tell him.

Yeah it’s hard to disagree with this actually. Socially engineered short attention spans, that’s us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Cruncho, how far are you from Lubbock? 

Since you are up early how did you like Trump's virus update yesterday when he read his notes and pronounced fatalities   .  .  .    fa till i teeze. JFC he's a moron. And he bragged that the covid deaths among adults is running 99.995 % compared to children. What a thing to brag about when it was the highest day for the amount of new cases. And in the beginning he did say it was a hoax. Specifically a democratic hoax. You apparently have convenient memory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Cruncho, how far are you from Lubbock? 

 Trump spends all his time saying mail in doesn't work. Ballots have gone out to 4 or 5 dogs and thousands of dead people. Dogs won't vote and most of the dead people just died from the virus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Since you are up early how did you like Trump's virus update yesterday when he read his notes and pronounced fatalities   .  .  .    fa till i teeze. JFC he's a moron. And he bragged that the covid deaths among adults is running 99.995 % compared to children. What a thing to brag about when it was the highest day for the amount of new cases. And in the beginning he did say it was a hoax. Specifically a democratic hoax. You apparently have convenient memory.

Nope. Just watch the video. And in the future, meaning past his second term, the next POTUS will be ready a pandemic just as well as he did and easier because of the protocols he has put in place. Not to mention the abundance of PPE, medicine, and the speedy way in which he got a vaccine for this virus. 

Oh, and your former albatross Hillary wants to work in the Biden administration...:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nope. Just watch the video. And in the future, meaning past his second term, the next POTUS will be ready a pandemic just as well as he did and easier because of the protocols he has put in place. Not to mention the abundance of PPE, medicine, and the speedy way in which he got a vaccine for this virus. 

Oh, and your former albatross Hillary wants to work in the Biden administration...:lol:

Hillary would be better than Putin who works behind the scenes since 2016. Trump has had 7 confirmed phone calls with Putin in the past couple of months and not to discuss the alleged payola to kill our troops or the proven ongoing election interference. WTH are they discussing?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is  very worried about Harris on the Biden ticket. He said there is 'serious' concern about her eligibility over her birth certificate. Maybe she too is from Kenya like Obama. Bwa ha, ha, ha, ba, ha. What a dikhed. If Trump had a brain he'd be more fun to watch. As it now stands he's dumber than a box of marbles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Serious question for @Big_Dog why is anyone taking the 5% Harris seriously as the savior of the Biden ticket, and why are people leaving Democratic big cities in droves? 

Trump sure is taking her serious so ask him. Democrats leaving big cities in droves . . .  Haven't seen this one yet. Did you pull it out of your A$$?  Prove it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AF89 said:

Honestly we could find out that the government has a fully functional Stargate on Friday only to move on in like an hour cause Trump did a photo op with like a whole *** foot of toilet paper stuck to his shoe and nobody brave enough to tell him.

Photo of the toilet paper would make my day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, in his book “1984” Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...