The “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, in his book “1984” Thread

Went back on Facebook to post something that I would speak to some CS students...

I had to log off immediately.  People trying to tell me why I have to like Kamala.  They can **** all the way off.  I could post a laundry list of reasons why I don’t like her or Biden ... I just let it go.  Facebook immediately put me in a mood

• Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Just now, lostone said:

Went back on Facebook to post something that I would speak to some CS students...

I had to log off immediately.  People trying to tell me why I have to like Kamala.  They can **** all the way off.  I could post a laundry list of reasons why I don’t like her or Biden ... I just let it go.  Facebook immediately put me in a mood

It's maddening.  Like @Mr. Hoopah! telling us we have to like mayonnaise on BBQ.  Who do these people think they are?

6 minutes ago, lostone said:

48 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I was wondering about this exact thing earlier and how democrats could use it to their advantage, especially in the South East.  That would of course require the democrats knowing how to use anything to their advantage.  Thanks for posting this.

23 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

One of my favorite meals on this planet is a huge piece of fried grouper. There was a fried seafood place in Albany we went to a lot in the 90’s that had fried grouper filets the size of Otis. Always a favorite at the beach too, though not every restaurant sells fried grouper. 

Fried crab claws >>>>>>>>

We had broiled grouper tonight. Towards the end I take it out the oven and add a sauce I make consisting of shaved parm, mayo, butter, lemon juice, fresh garlic, paprika and parsley flakes, and then put it back in until it's melted.

VJOWQyO.gif

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, in his book “1984” Thread