What y’all think?

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Yeah, Watson and Lamar haven’t proven consistently they can be top tier.  Higher ceiling than Matt, much lower floor.  Brees should be in the too old category and Rodgers hasn’t been a super star in years.  Ryan has out played him the the last four seasons.

Wentz, Dak, Kirk and Stafford on the same tier as Ryan is atrocious.  And yes I agree lamar and deshaun should be below Ryan also.  

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Wentz, Dak, Kirk and Stafford on the same tier as Ryan is atrocious.  And yes I agree lamar and deshaun should be below Ryan also.  

Agreed.  My yeah was a facetious “yeah, about that” type tone, not agreeing with it.

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

LOL...can you name his top 2 receivers the last two years?

When you have all day to throw, have solid RBs, have a good defense, and an offensive scheme that gets guys wide open meaning you can throw checkdowns all day, you don't need WRs.

But he had Gronk and Edelman 2 years ago and then Edelman again this year. He had Gordon for parts of both years too.

2 hours ago, tl;dr said:

When you have all day to throw, have solid RBs, have a good defense, and an offensive scheme that gets guys wide open meaning you can throw checkdowns all day, you don't need WRs.

But he had Gronk and Edelman 2 years ago and then Edelman again this year. He had Gordon for parts of both years too.

This is such a weak argument people try and use against Brady.  He averaged 26 ppg with nowhere near the talent the Falcons have, yet we averaged 24 ppg.  

Brady’s #2 and #3 WR last year was Jakobi Myers and Phillip Dorset.  They could not run the football...yet they still outproduced us.  Brady will have a huge year in TB

10 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan sticking out like a sore thumb in that tier with the rest of the guys, what a joke.  He’s way above those guys “franchise qb”

F656C835-631A-403B-86B5-EFC6CB902C96.jpeg

This isn’t a terrible list. I don’t think Brees should be in the superstar list if Brady and Big Ben aren’t. But otherwise, that’s not terrible 

11 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan sticking out like a sore thumb in that tier with the rest of the guys, what a joke.  He’s way above those guys “franchise qb”

F656C835-631A-403B-86B5-EFC6CB902C96.jpeg

I think Lamar and Watson haven’t produced long enough to be in the superstar category, I’d put Ryan in that category for body of work.

Brady is the GOAT, as is Brees for co-GOAT

9 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is such a weak argument people try and use against Brady.  He averaged 26 ppg with nowhere near the talent the Falcons have, yet we averaged 24 ppg.  

Brady’s #2 and #3 WR last year was Jakobi Myers and Phillip Dorset.  They could not run the football...yet they still outproduced us.  Brady will have a huge year in TB

Brady defense got him way more stops. Which results in more possessions more frequently. Brady is old and washed its over.