33 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

My question is, does this affect how we draft. We know the Falcons we’re looking at RBs in the draft and we singed TG so we know there is a need at RB.

If a physical cannot be completed before the draft, does that force us to still look at RB? Or is RB a position we were going to draft regardless? 

That's a good question.  I would say yes, and even if he gets it done, we'll probably still try to get one in the 3rd, or 4th.

8 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

That's a good question.  I would say yes, and even if he gets it done, we'll probably still try to get one in the 3rd, or 4th.

If we do, Cam Akers is my guy. Would love to see him in a Falcons uniform.

Not to get too far off with this but, TG, drafted RB, Ito, Hill, Ollison. Wonder who gets cut. 

18 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Agree. They're going to get somebody around Rd. 3 or 4 as an insurance policy. Gurley could be fine now, but go down in the first game of the season. They know they can't count on him even though they like him and are hoping for the best. (Like all of us. lol)

29 minutes ago, Birdbrains9 said:

Point of no return. I’d be more surprised if he failed a physical than him passing one.. 

What makes you say that? I think the risk of him failing the physical is a real one.

Just now, Libid21 said:

What makes you say that? I think the risk of him failing the physical is a real one.

Mostly just the hype from the fan base of signing him. Not only that but the hype from gurley himself for returning “home”. 

there’s always a chance but I think he will pass it one way or another 

3 hours ago, 32wood84white said:

My question is, does this affect how we draft. We know the Falcons we’re looking at RBs in the draft and we singed TG so we know there is a need at RB.

If a physical cannot be completed before the draft, does that force us to still look at RB? Or is RB a position we were going to draft regardless? 

If our front office is smart which they are not they'd know Gurley is not a long term solution at RB and draft accordingly.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

What's wild is he said Julio and DeAndre pulled up on him after he was cut. So does this mean Julio and DeAndre was in LA before lockdown? I assumed he was in Atlanta 

Are people actually "locked down" here in the US? We have stay at home orders here in VA but you can still pretty much go anywhere except non essential places.