41 minutes ago, GhostofGritz said:

I deeply appreciate all of you guys and your kindness. It's just one of several reasons I'm awfully proud to be one of you.

My little sister died unexpectedly and suddenly in her sleep Wednesday night. It wasn't related to the coronavirus. The coroner thinks it was a heart attack.

She was my only sister, and the sweetest, kindest person I ever knew.

My older brother and I have broken hearts, but we aren't really the important people in this. If you are a praying person, pray for my brother-in-law and my sister's 2 grown sons.

I will have to figure out how to tell my 84-year-old mom. She has moderate dementia and is in a quarantined assisted living home right now. I am counting on God to help me find the right time and right words to say.

Thanks again to all of you. You are like family to me.

Deeply sorry for your loss brother. The comfort in God is like no other. Thoughts and prayers for you and the entire family!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone please say a small prayer for @GhostofGritz. I'm not gonna post the details on here, he's welcome to if he wishes. But let's just remember him and his family right now as they deal with a fam

just saw it on SM. Prayers up

God will help you to know the words to say. Listen and follow His lead. In times like this I am always drawn to several passages.....”God’s Grace is sufficient”....”God has called you for such a time

I hate seeing awful things happen to fantastic people. Gritz, we’ve never met in person, but I can confidently say you’re one of the good ones. I wish more people were like you. I’m positive your sister was one and the same. As a grown son myself, I can only imagine what they are going through. I am just now becoming “friends” with my parents. I couldn’t imagine losing them. Thoughts go out to everyone. 

7 minutes ago, GhostofGritz said:

I appreciate all of you guys. I’ve been able to speak with my brother-in-law and my sister’s 2 grown sons. They’re obviously taking it all hard, but I think we were able to comfort each other.

One thing I’ve seen through this sadness is that I’m blessed with some extraordinary friends.

Thanks again.

Sorry your sister has passed. God Bless you all. 

On 4/3/2020 at 8:05 AM, GhostofGritz said:

I deeply appreciate all of you guys and your kindness. It's just one of several reasons I'm awfully proud to be one of you.

My little sister died unexpectedly and suddenly in her sleep Wednesday night. It wasn't related to the coronavirus. The coroner thinks it was a heart attack.

She was my only sister, and the sweetest, kindest person I ever knew.

My older brother and I have broken hearts, but we aren't really the important people in this. If you are a praying person, pray for my brother-in-law and my sister's 2 grown sons.

I will have to figure out how to tell my 84-year-old mom. She has moderate dementia and is in a quarantined assisted living home right now. I am counting on God to help me find the right time and right words to say.

Thanks again to all of you. You are like family to me.

Brother, let me know what I can do. I love you and you know that you are more than a friend. You know how to contact me, so please let me know.

I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope and pray that you can find the words to comfort your mother.  While this loss is terrible for you, her husband and children need your support.  You seem like the sort of man that is strong enough to comfort those around you.  Family first.  God bless you.