Cool looking Falcons helmet

Hey guys,

I know there is another thread on this but its about 75 pages so I thought I would start a clean one.  This came from a site that showed NFL helmets influenced by the color scheme of the colleges closest to them.  The Falcons helmet was mixed with UGA.  I really like it.  Especially if we are able to have two helmets this year, I hope one of them looks like this. Most of the other helmets for other teams looked surprisingly good as well.

8514969.jpg

5 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I think this is the link to see all the other ones.  Some of them look really good.  https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/NFL-helmets-with-the-colors-of-local-college-teams-119959419/#119959419_28

Just when you thought it wasn't possible for the Jags helmets to get any uglier...
8514912.jpg

2 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah that one was bad.  But some of the others are pretty good.

The good:
I actually think the Titans with the Tennessee color scheme is an improvement on their current helmet.
Same thing with the Panthers using the Tar Heels colors.
Also, the Bengals using the Bearcats colors actually makes that helmet go from kinda goofy looking to sorta badazz.
The Dolphins adopting the Hurricanes colors works pretty well, too.

The bad:
As mentioned earlier, the Jags/Gators thing is freaking hideous.
The Chargers using UCLA colors is gross looking.
Chiefs using Jayhawks colors feels off.
That Bears/Du Paul thing is a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Well first off it’s the wrong color.   Improve the color and it starts to look better.  

“To stripe or not to stripe” - that is the question 

Yeah, even that aside it just seems like a high school helmet they slap a logo on for game day.  Blegh.

I like the stripe.  Also was wondering, because I LOVE the Bengals helmets...what it would look like if we did kinda the same thing as the Bengal stripes but with the wing lines.  I have zero art skills so I cannot show you what I am thinking lol, but think it may be kinda cool and non-traditional.

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Hey guys,

I know there is another thread on this but its about 75 pages so I thought I would start a clean one.  This came from a site that showed NFL helmets influenced by the color scheme of the colleges closest to them.  The Falcons helmet was mixed with UGA.  I really like it.  Especially if we are able to have two helmets this year, I hope one of them looks like this. Most of the other helmets for other teams looked surprisingly good as well.

8514969.jpg

Needs a bigger Falcon

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Hey guys,

8514969.jpg

I really like the way the logo pops out against the red.  I would darken the red a bit to match the red in the logo.  Black face mask would probably be an improvement.