Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guvmintcheeze

It Is What It Is

19 minutes ago, Guvmintcheeze said:

Hey Jdave...just chillin, I've just been shmucking around. Had back surgery, it failed. So I've been Killing time doing not much. How's you doing?

Doing good. Sorry about the back problems. That sucks. 

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Doing good. Sorry about the back problems. That sucks. 

It's what you get for 30+ plus years of horse training and rodeo. It's kinda like footsballs, nobody walks away unscathed. So I don't complain, I earned it. Anyways how's you and the famblies?

1 hour ago, Guvmintcheeze said:

It's what you get for 30+ plus years of horse training and rodeo. It's kinda like footsballs, nobody walks away unscathed. So I don't complain, I earned it. Anyways how's you and the famblies?

We're good.  I work in a 2-person law office and am doing most stuff by videoconference, and my wife homeschools the kids.  Parents are holed up at home ordering food and supplies online or by delivery.  Just trying to ride this **** out.

33 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

We're good.  I work in a 2-person law office and am doing most stuff by videoconference, and my wife homeschools the kids.  Parents are holed up at home ordering food and supplies online or by delivery.  Just trying to ride this **** out.

I hear ya. I'm just sittin here by myself erryday chillin'..watching my money fly away. (not that have much to lose lol). Trying to keep an eye on the oldie parents and doing their grocery runs and errands for them when possible (It's been tough making my dad sit still)  and making sure the GF and her kids have enough food and supplies while hunkering down. Was supposed to go to your brothers place and do some fishing in the next month or so but we nixed that and put it on hold. He and I talk on the phone a lot so that kills some time and we get some good laffs in. Prolly gonna break out the pellet gun and do some quiet ...."hunting"..to make up for the lack of edibles around here. :rolleyes: Glad to hear all is well with you and yours. 

You can tell I'm bored as **** if I came hopping on here LOLOL I may stick around for a while, dunno yet. I was unsure about which profile was still valid heheheh.

Let the games begin!

150217201458-huge-dc-snowball-fight-after-whether-related-shutdown-large-169.png